Chapter 2

A/N : I feel first person is ver monotone and so , I'll write the chapters in third person from now on. If you feel my first person , please feel free to comment on it. I hope you enjoy the book.
**********************************************************************************

The two adults squashed together on the bed awoke due to a shrill cry from Zach.

Adaline got up immediately and behind her she felt Jason get up as well . She held the little boy close to her chest and hugged him. Zach kept crying for a few more minutes and both adults were dangerously close to each other. Jason was pressed against Adaline's back to get a look at Zach and to anyone , it would look like they were a family.

Zach finally stopped crying and looked at Adaline who was looking at him , waiting . He finally decided to speak up .
"I thought you left like mommy".

At this , Adaline gave him a torn look as she didn't know what to say . Instead , Jason answered .
"Look , Zach. Adaline can't stay for ever. You have to grow up at some point."

Zach looked heartbroken after hearing those words. He started to cry even harder .
"No, daddy , please. Don't let her go! I love , Adaline . Can't she be my mommy?"

These thoughts shook Adaline so much that she hugged Zach and pecked his cheek and then said.

"Zach , don't burden yourself with such thoughts. I'll stay with you as long as I can. Now, forget all this . Let's have breakfast . I'll make you pancakes. How about that?"

Just hearing about food was enough , Zach smiled and ran downstairs to the kitchen. Adaline turned and saw Jason. He was staring at her with so much intensity that she thought she would melt under his gaze. She tried to get up , but she had to go across from him to get up , so she got up , but slipped and fell on him , straddling him.

He could feel his heartbeat skyrocket. This beautiful girl was here , who despite not having birthed his son , was more like his mother than the real one ever was. He felt an urgent desire to make her his. He grasped her hips. She gasped. She could feel his desire for her at her centre. Slowly , despite knowing the repercussions , Jason began to thrust upwards and she almost lost her mind. Such powerful desire filled her veins, she couldn't comprehend what was happening. This happened for a while now , the only sounds in the room were her moans and his groans , until he decided to increase his pace and soon he saw her face , confronted in pleasure. Her eyelids were closed , and her mouth was parted , which was extremely sexy to Jason , and this prompted his release. They both let out collective moans as they reached their peak and then stared at each other.

Overcome by embarrassment , Adaline quickly got off him and ran out of the room , leaving Jason in a state of shock. He quickly got up and headed to his room where he quickly made a phone call for one of his trusted staff members to pack all of Adaline's stuff and have it sent to his house by the afternoon or evening.

He quickly showered and headed down for breakfast to see the kitchen empty. He called out their names . No answer. He panicked and looked around the house until he reached the guest room , he heard a lot of laughter and walked in to the room , where the bathroom door was open . He rushed to see Adaline on her knees , bathing Zachary in the huge tub , filled with bubbles. His heart swelled with pride at the sight. Adaline and Zach turned towards him , but with different expressions. Adaline blushed profusely , whereas Zach laughed and giggled. After a good half hour , Adaline finally finished with Zach. Jason went to get Zach's clothes and some for Adaline as well and then came back to help Adaline. After Zach changed into his clothes, they got out of the room and waited for Adaline in the the kitchen.

Jason turned to Zach with a stern look.

"Zachary , why did you ask Adaline those questions?"

" Daddy , I wanted her to be my mommy."

"You don't know that , bud. Adaline isn't going to be here , forever."

"She can be, daddy. Can you marry her and make her my mommy?"

That question almost knocked Jason out of his seat.

"Buddy, that's a great idea. But we don't know each other that well."

"But , daddy, Cinderella fell in love with Prince Charming when she saw him at the ball. They also didn't know each other."

Jason smiled and gave up. His son had beat him.

"Don't you love Adaline , daddy?"

He looked at his son and thought. Of course , when he first saw Adaline , he knew that she was the girl for him. Despite there being a huge age difference between them , he didn't care , he still wanted her to become his wife and be the mother of all his children. After the morning incident , he knew there was great sexual chemistry between them . And now the thought of some one else , touching her , kissing her and her being someone else's made his blood boil.
"Yes."

"Then ask her , daddy."

"Give me a months time , son. Don't utter a word of this this , to anyone , understand?"

"Yes, daddy ."

Just then , Adaline came in and smiled at both of them . She started making pancakes and some bacon and eggs. They all ate breakfast together and decided to watch ' Frozen' in the afternoon .

In the afternoon , all of Adaline's stuff came , so instead of watching the movie , she went to unpack. After lunch , Martha came to cook but found the kitchen occupied. Jason introduced Adaline to Martha and she noticed the looks they gave each other. Martha liked the girl immediately , after knowing her age and how much she loved Zach. She just hoped the boss wasn't playing some stupid trick on this girl .

After a week , everyone fell into a routine. Everyday , Adaline and Jason learnt something new about themselves . But , unfortunately for Jason , he didn't know that Adaline had never had a boyfriend before, so she didn't know how to deal with these feelings , so he thought she was ignoring her true feelings. He had a plan, he just hoped she wouldn't get hurt.