Chapter 39: Poison

Start from the beginning

I took my other hand,slapping him across the face,"you wanted it" he smiled,kissing my forehead,"does it mean you forgive me" I let out a small sigh,shrugging my shoulder,"not yet,but I will when I feel like it,I just could really use this kind of comfort right now" I rested my head back on Tom'a chest,looking up at him to see him smiling,"what" he pecked my forehead,moving my hair out of my face,"nothing".

I fell asleep again,waking up to Draco shaking me,"darling?" I whimpered,rubbing my eye with my fist,"Lilian is here to check up on you" I snuggled into my bed,looking up to see I'm actually snuggled up to Tom,"let me get you some clothes" I rolled over,sitting up,Draco wrapping his arm around me,"I need to take some blood,love,okay?" I nodded my head,extending my hand to her.

I whimpered as she pushed the needle inside my arm,resting my head on Draco's shoulder,"you feel a little sick,aren't you love" he massaged my scalp as I relaxed onto him. Tom sat on the other side of me,waiting for Lilian to finish the check up,"change her clothes before I put a new IV back in" I whined as Tom pick me up,taking me to the bathroom,taking the gown off of me.

He dressed me up in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I whimpered again as he lift me up,"I know baby,I know" he laid me down on the bed,Lilian slowly connecting the IV back in,"thank you,Lilian" she smiled softly,caressing my cheek,"make sure she takes her medicine" Tom nodded,moving my hair out of my face.

Lilian left,me snuggling into Draco,"you want to go to sleep again?" I nodded my head,closing my eyes. I only sleep when I'm sick,it's the only thing that actually helps.

So that's what I did.

I fell asleep.

Again.

Jason's POV
"Relax sweetheart" Alex pulled on the chains,weeping,"you want something from me" she nodded her head,making me come closer to her,"what is it baby" I cupped her frozen cheek,fuck,she'll be sick again,"sh-shower" I smiled,taking the chains key out of my back pocket,unlocking the chains,"come here" I picked her up,and she quickly snuggled into me.

I walked passed all my guards,taking her upstairs to my room. She sniffled,making me look down at her,"be a good girl during the bath and I won't put you in the basement again" I moved her dirty hair away from her face,smiling softly,"do we have a deal" she nodded slowly,resting her head back on my shoulder.

She coughed,slowly closing her eyes. I filled up the bath,taking out the butt plug,trying not to wake her up too much,slowly taking the bow out of her hair. I made sure the water were warm enough for her since she was freezing. "Shh baby" she whimpered as I put her inside the water,snuggling inside it. I quietly bathed her,letting her relax inside the water.

Eventually picking her up,wrapping her in a big fluffy towel,"Alex,baby,what do you want to wear",she didn't answer,she just snuggled close to me,I sighed,grabbing her a pair of underwear and one of my hoodies,I quickly dressed her up,scooping her up in my arms,laying her down on the bed,covering her in a blanket,with a wool blanket underneath a duvet,"I'll go make you some soup,okay?" She whimpered,grabbing my hand,"okay,if you insist" I put our hands in my lap,taking my phone out of my pocket,texting my chef to make her some chicken soup.

She was soundlessly asleep,her forehead warm,again,"thank you" one of my maids came into the room with a bowel of soup,"Alex,sweetheart,wake up" she whined,turning around,"come on,let me feed you than I'll let you go to sleep again",she groggily sat up,leaning against my shoulder,"open up" she slowly opened her mouth,letting me put a spoon of soup inside,"good girl" I kissed the top of her head,seeing her opening her mouth again,"how's" she cleared her throat,since it was so hoarse,"how's Brook and everyone else" she opened her mouth for another spoonful of soup,making me put it inside her mouth,"she's a little sick,that was the point of the poison,but I think they got to message".

She whimpered,making me massage her scalp,"she'll be fine,I promise" she pushed the next spoon away,holding her stomach,letting out a small burp,"you haven't ate anything sweetheart,come on,just a little more spoons" I tried giving it to her again but she refused,burping again,"okay" I put the bowl on the drawer,enjoying a little bit more of the beauty next to me until she fell asleep again,slowly laying her down on the bed,quietly leaving the room.

Walking to my office,sitting down,going through some papers until my phone rang,"you piece of fucking shit" I chuckled,hearing Tom on the other side,"liked my surprise" he growled,making me chuckle again,"we're coming for you,Jason" I chuckled louder,sighing,"oh I'm waiting impatiently" there was some mumbles on the other side,making me pull the phone away from my ear,"relax okay" I heard Draco saying,making me sigh again,"is Alex okay".

"She is,sleeping in my bed,a little sick,but she's fine,for now" more mumbles,making me chuckle,again,"can you speak up,I didn't quit hear you" there was a bang,and another growl,"you little mother fucker,you won't have Giovanni any time soon,you can keep fucking dreaming about it!" Tom practically shouted at the phone,probably almost breaking it,"same thing for Alex,until I don't have Giovanni in one piece at my front door I'm not letting her go".

"You can keep fucking dreaming,asshole" just then,there was a knock on the door,"sir,Alex woke up" I nodded,dismissing whoever it was,"well,you two,my girl is calling me,so I guess I have to leave now" I hung up before they could even say anything. I stood up,walking to Alex's room,"kitten" she whimpered,making grabby hands like a baby,but it was adorable,I couldn't deny it.

"Stay in bed,baby,so you'll be warmer" she whined,still wanting me to pick her up,"but not for too long,okay?" She nodded,letting me pick her up,swaying her,stroking her hair,"w-water" I grabbed her water bottle from the drawer,opening the lid,letting her drink a little bit. She was getting comfortable on my shoulder as I rubbed her back.

I hated the fact that she only looked peaceful durning her sleep.

But I'm just way too obsessed to let her go.