Originally, the stylist would have a lot of small items that could be used as temporary accessories. After thinking about it, he took out a ring from the small box he brought and motioned Qin Lu to put it on.

Qin Lu, who rarely wears a ring, took it over and was stunned. The size of the ring was not tailored for him. He wore it on his index finger, which was quite suitable.

Qin Lu's hands are beautiful, with well-defined joints and slender fingers. The silver ring ring is very simple, but it is a bonus.

The stylist nodded with satisfaction: "It looks good."

The other teammates were also adjusted by the stylist in turn, but only a few details were moved, and the visual effect fit increased significantly.

The accessories in the stylist's hand are a set, and the other ring is a tail ring, which is now worn on Han Suyan's hand. The matching necklace was distributed to Fan Xi. He was finally called away by the hair stylist yesterday, but at Fan Xi's strong request, he did not touch the other party's red hair, but only permed him with tin foil.

When other teammates change into school uniforms, it makes people feel dreamy, but when he wears them, he feels like a "Sunshine School Bully".

Tinfoil perm, red hair, and a necklace that the stylist gave him, he is like the second school bully in a school movie, but when he grins, he is too flamboyant, exuding a fresh and lively expression that has never been beaten by society. Arrogant, but not very smart looking.

Yu Zifei, who dyed light gold into flax, did not wear earrings, and the matching earrings in the stylist's hand were worn on Liao Junchen's left ear. The fine drill is not obvious under the light, only when you tilt your head, you can see a flash of light.

Toeisup is also the age of wearing school uniforms, especially after wearing short sleeves, he looks thinner and empty. Naturally, his slightly curly hair does not need to be changed too much, so it suits him very well.

Originally, stage makeup was to be relatively exaggerated in reality, so that it wouldn't be too strong to wear makeup after going on stage, but this time the theme is not suitable for too strong makeup effect, so the makeup artist just made it simple for everyone A little touch up, put on a light and fresh makeup.

It is estimated that this invisible makeup will wait until the stage. Under the strong light of the stage, it looks almost like a plain makeup, but this team can be called "Wan Yan Tuan", and the facial features are very good, so I am not afraid that it will affect the effect.

When everything was ready, Qin Lu's team walked through the corridor to the lounge, and many staff couldn't help but look at them a few more times.

The looks of this team are too amazing. The school uniform style is completely different from other teams, and it has a very fresh feeling.

When Qin, Lu, Liao Junchen and the others stepped into the lounge, everyone in the other groups let out ooh ooh.

"Lu Shenshuai!"

"Hahahaha, when I saw Brother Liao's outfit, I remembered that he is only twenty-one this year."

"School uniforms are too prominent, so I think our team's performance uniforms are pretty good-looking, but a comparison... No, we must have confidence, we are the most handsome haha!"

The trainees were giggling and giggling, and the atmosphere was very harmonious. In fact, not only did they praise Qin Lu's group when they saw Qin Lu's group, but every group of these people who came in and were present deserved a wave of praise.

If they are embarrassed to be praised, they will make fun of them even more. So when someone said to Qin Lu with a smile, "Brother Lu is definitely a schoolboy", Qin Lu nodded calmly: "You are right."

After Transmigrating Into An Idol Talent Showजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें