It's just a high school student who was only 17 years old when he first came into contact with program recording, why is he so calm!

She panicked and tried to remedy it. She couldn't make Qin Lu really look at the camera, and blurted out, "I'm the cameraman, there's really nothing I can do."

After she said it, she regretted it a little, because she didn't look like a cameraman at all, maybe a little fake.

Qin Lu nodded with a good temper, and said casually, "Is this model SHAN-TM700? I've heard about it before, but this is the first time I've seen it."

The staff are not videographers at all and do not understand cameras. Seeing Qin Lu's determination, he tried his best to calmly say, "Well, yes, you have a good memory."

Qin Lu looked at her fixedly, his beautiful eyes drooped down, and his cool, white-skinned and delicate facial features glowed beautifully under the light.

He blinked indifferently: "This one is not SHAN-TM700, but SONYHDC-1000. Different brands have different unit prices. I just said nonsense, but I didn't expect the cameraman himself to know?"

The staff was dumbfounded: "..."

Serial rollovers.

This is not the script she imagined.

The staff arranged by the program team are not professional actors, so naturally it is impossible to respond flexibly with natural expressions all the time. It's okay to fool ordinary trainees. After all, even a person who is usually more clever, encounters an emergency that will make people subconsciously reveal their true emotions, and it is not easy to find the problem when the mind is confused.

But Qin Lu was different. He would have been accustomed to observing the small emotional changes of others, and had noticed from the beginning that the performance of the staff was wrong.

He also doesn't know how to fix cameras, he just cheats the staff. I have some understanding of the model, because I have been dealing with these in my previous life, most of the time in front of the camera, and I have been interested and learned about it.

Qin Lu tilted his head with a smile, and said lightly, "So, is it a trick?"

staff member:"..."

Originally, she was thinking that she could fool the trainees and see how they looked troubled and flustered, but now... the game experience is extremely poor!

She is so difficult.

After a dry laugh, she nodded: "Uh, yes."

Qin Lu broke the game with ease, but began to seriously look at the furnishings in the room, and under the confused gaze of the staff, he began to look for the camera.

Soon, the assistant director, who was looking at the screen, met Qin Lu through the lens.

The trainee with delicate facial features leaned in front of the screen, showed a good-looking smile, and then waved his hand towards the camera to say hello.

"Director, are you still doing one-person interviews?"

Deputy director:"..."

He raised his hand and rubbed his face, wanted to laugh and stood up depressed, pushed open the door and went to the next door.

The young assistant director stared at Qin Lu for a while, then waved his hands in frustration: "You won, go back."

After Qin Lu nodded with a smile, the assistant director thought for a while and added, "...don't say anything when you go back, don't tell them."