As Lu Xi walked to the inner position, he smiled and waved his hand: "Order whatever you want, just order whatever you want."

The trainees cheered.

"Thank you Lucie!"

"Mr. Lu Xi, what should we do when you're gone..."

Lucy was actually a little younger than many of the trainees present, but he gestured in the air with a sense of seniority, indicating to the trainees to stop the rainbow fart: "I really want to repay my words and work hard to debut and contribute to 4seven's albums in the future. Order some sales, and eat yours now!"

Qin Lu couldn't help but lowered his head and smiled.

Famous in the world takes the high-end route, the decoration is antique, the tables are in antique style, and every place is decorated with charm and exquisiteness.

This restaurant is highly rated by various well-known food bloggers, but it is terribly expensive, so many trainees have heard of it, but have not had the opportunity to try it.

Now Lucy lets the trainees eat whatever they want without blinking, and they are eager to let go and treat themselves.

During this period of training, I was really tired, and when I was mentally stressed, I wanted to eat something delicious.

The trainees are on the second floor and the staff are on the first floor, so they can have dinner separately, which can also prevent the influx of fans.

Originally, Qin Lu and the others were not in the same group, and the bus was also divided into groups, but after getting off the bus, they gathered together unconsciously.

At this moment, there are eight people sitting around the innermost table. If you pay attention consciously, you will find that most of them are high-ranking trainees.

Because the trainees did not have mobile phones and could not scan the QR code to order, the staff in the store kindly brought the menu.

The handwriting of dragon flying and phoenix dance on the bronzing cover is very chic. Qin Lu took a book and flipped through it. In addition to the common basic hot pot cooking, there are also various delicate dessert dishes.

He looked up and was about to ask everyone what they wanted when he saw Fan Xi, who was sitting directly opposite him, researching the dishes with a look on his face. Qin Lu wanted to laugh a little, but Jin Youen bumped his elbow and said dissatisfiedly, "What did you see after watching it for so long?"

Fan Xi snapped the menu together and said with a sad face, "I feel that every glance at it is a betrayal and a blow to our hot pot business."

Qin Lu coughed dryly and shook his head: "After eating one meal, you will know the strengths and weaknesses. It's just a matter of checking for leaks and filling the gaps, and then comparing them to find out the problems."

Fan Xi's eyes lit up: "Yes, haha, there is also the idea of ​​stealing teachers for free—"

Before he finished speaking, Lu Xi, the boss who paid for the guest, glanced at him, and Fan Xi suddenly shut up.

Without looking at the menu, Lucy took a sip of tea and said, "Let's order it."

All the boys were present, and the ordering process was simple and rude. In the mandarin duck pot, meat accounts for the vast majority of the dishes, but there is no pasta. The trainees still want to reduce the intake of carbohydrates for psychological reasons.

The next day I have to train. In order not to delay the business, everyone does not drink, and the drinks are nothing new, freshly squeezed juices and carbonated drinks. Jin Youen was the only one who ordered milk, which attracted Fan Xi's shocked eyes. He blurted out in disbelief: "How can you eat hot pot with milk? It's too weird, isn't it? Chinese people can't do this!"