𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Начните с самого начала

__________________________

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤🏙️

" Goodmorning " Jason woke me up to a fresh plate of breakfast.
" Goodmorning chef" I smiled at him and grabbed my plate.

He gave me the time of my life last night. I don't even like men cause let's be real they pigs but him...he's different. He's had his eyes on me for a while but I never entertained it until now.

" I didn't know you could cook"
" it's alot of things you don't know"
" I got time to learn" I turned facing him, and he softly kissed my lips.
" you sholl right, cause ima make you my wife. And we can spend a life time learning eachother" He looked into my eyes, I could feel my stomach twisting and turning.

" we'll see"

He looked at me with those big hazel eyes and let out a deep sigh.

" I gotta bust a move but later that ass is mine " He smirked at me and squeezed my thigh.
" Okay be safe" I grabbed his neck and kissed him.

" I love you" He said opening the door.

I didn't say nothing I just smiled.

_________________________

𝐍𝐲𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐞🌇

I invited dayvon over to watch movies and chill on my couch.

" Byeee dayvon" I laughed slapping his shoulder.
" I'm forreal, when that sped kid was chasing me up the hall I bout died. I shed a few tears and everything"
" You going to helll bro" I held my stomach as tears ran down my face.

" Ma you goofy as hell over here crying and summo shit" He smiled and wiped the tears down my cheek.
" cause you funny asf" I said tryna catch my breath.

" I'm just tryna cheer you up...you seemed down"
" yeah....it's really been alot"
" You can tell me...if you want too"

I looked at him and a huge lump formed in my throat. Happy tears went to sad tears and before I knew it this boy was holding me in his arms.

" Aye Aye aye...ma just breathe" He rubbed my back.
" I had to give fat mama up cause I just can't do it nomore, I'm so stressed and all the shit I've been through in these few months just be replaying in my head. Over and over and over. I don't wanna do this nomore I can't take it nomore" I said with a shakey voice.

"Nykole look at me...you ain't giving up this easy. Thats life so pull that shit together. People gone die, people gone betray you, you gone be stressed that's fucking life. It's up to you to stay strong, you can't depend on nobody else but you. So you gotta stay strong" He wiped my tears.

" I'm tired of being strong dayvon damn... I wanna be vulnerable I wanna be soft, I don't wanna have my walls up"

" let me be the person you can be vulnerable with...you can be soft with me." He held my head and looked me in the eye.

" okay?" He asked.
" ...okay" I grabbed his jaw and kissed him softly.

He grabbed me by the waist and sat me in his lap. He grabbed my wife beater and ripped it open exposing my bra.

" Wait...wait " I jumped up feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom.

I had been getting sharp pains in my stomach all day, but didn't pay it no attention.

" DAYVON I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW"

_________________________

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤🏙️

It had got late and I was tired of waiting on Jason to make it home, so I left. Driving up the road I notice prostitutes standing on the strip. At first glance I thought I saw Jackie, but I had to be trippin.

I got closer and realized it was her lightskinned ass, it was pouring rain and she seemed to be arguing with this man.

" JACKIE what the fuck is you doing out here" I got out and grabbed her by the wrist pulling her towards the car.

" No tink just leave it alone" She talked with a slur like she was drunk or high off of something.

" Is this motherfucker your pimp??? You HOEING ?" I pointed to the man.

" Who the fuck are you?, THIS MY BITCH...YOU AINT TAKING HER NOWHERE"
" JACLINE LETS GO" I pulled her towards my car.
" Tink go homeee"
" NO LETS GO"
" LET HER ARM GO BEFORE I BUST A CAP IN BOTH YALL ASSES"

Everyone was yelling and screaming at eachother making it hard to focus on just one person.

*Bang bang*

__________________________

A/n :

As this story wraps up I would be grateful if yall could go read my newest book 💕