●•~Small Tubbo,Small Tommy~•●

Start from the beginning

1hour went by and George was done.

He walked to the lounge to find tommy not on the couch but trying to change the channel for another show.

"Baby boy I'm done- aww baby boy!you wanna change channel when we are going out?"

"I nu new yo finis..I sorwy"

"It fine common let's get Going!"

Tommy took his paci placing it in his mouth,and taking his shoes putting them on.

"I all gwod to go!"

"Alright let's go!"

They walked out of the house,locking the door.

They started walking to the park ignoring any weird looks at tommy,when they arrived.

They found a spot near a flower tree and sitted there,putting a big blanket down and taking out Tommy's toys.

"Colowin pwes"

Said tommy looking at his papa.

"Okay let me get the crayons and market okay?and remember no drawing on anything other than the book"

"Mhm!and nut on and o skin"

"Mhm,here"

George said handing him his crayons and culturing book.

"Tan yo"

Said tommy taking them opening it to a drawing he already started last time he was small.

They handed out for a while until George spotted wilbur and tubbo.

"Hey baby boy?"

"Ya papa?"

"I see some friends stay here okay?"

"Ota"

"No talk-"

"Nu talky to trange and nu taki candy fron anyon"

"You got it"

George said getting up and walking to tubbo and wilbur.

"Hey guys"

"Ho hey george"

Said wilbur.

"Helwo georgi"

"Hi tubbo!"

George looked at wilbur.

"His he small?"

"Yea,he is why?"

"Ho tommy is small why don't you guys hang out with us?"

Tubbo snapped his head up from hearing that tommy was there and looked at wilbur.

"Pweas?"

"I was gonna say yes either way commong baby bee"

"Alright let's go then"

They started walking back and tubbo runned to tommy.

"Tomyyy!"

Tommy head perked up and saw tubbo he grinded getting up as fast as he could but since his blood pressure was low he stumbled back down and looked down sad.

Tubbo arrived next to tommy and hugged him.

"Hey baby boy?did you drunk your coca today?"

"Nu..ter wa no mor"

He said looking sad.

"Alright,here"

George said handing tommy a plastic cup with coca in it,tommy took it and drank.

"Tank yo!"

After that tubbo and tommy played together,George talked with wilbur keeping an eye on the Littles.

Until they knew the Littles fell asleep and they picked everything up going back home at George house.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

●•~REQUEST~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

♡~ 900 words ~♡

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Thanks you for reading,and little info in a little bit I will not be able to put a new chapter or 2 until a week as I am going to be at a vacation for a week,so I am gonna try to load up some chapter for the time being before I need to go,hope you guys understood thx you for reading this chapter!

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆