sadie, millie and i were in the living room, dancing together as the music was playing.
i had a few drinks but i wasn't drunk, but i havent drank as much as i did tonight, so it was kicking in fast.
"calling all the monsters" by china anne mcclain was playing as my friends and i jumped around, laughing with each other.
after the song was over, we were bummed because the next song was boring.
we decided to go back outside to find the boys, when we saw abbie talking with noah, which triggered something in my brain to get angry.
caleb and finn were standing behind noah, sadie and millie followed as i walked up to them.
-"just give me another chance!" abbie whined.
-"whats going on?" I ask, breaking up their conversation.
-"nothing." noah said, getting embarrassed as more people were paying attention to us.
-"shes trying to get noah to forgive her for what happened at the dance." finn answered me.
-"what?" i chuckled.
-"noah doesn't deserve someone like you! hes noah schnapp! he should be embarrassed for liking someone that cant even afford to get a car or license or anything!" she slurred, clearly drunk.
wait, did she say what i think she just said.
noah likes me?
-"excuse me?" i laughed, starting to get red from embarrassment.
-"I mean, really? Im not surprised he likes you. youre a whore, just his type. right, noah?" she looked back at him.
-"bitch, you better be joking." I laugh, as sadie and millie looked like they wanted to laugh.
-"okay, that's enough." noah said, trying to push abbie out but she pushed him back.
-"no, really. nobody notices how much of a slut you are because of how quiet you are. i mean, remember your birthday? freshman year?" she asked, as my heart dropped.
the boys looked at each other, confused but millie and sadie knew exactly what she was talking about.
-"shut the hell up, abbie!" millie yelled.
i could feel my anger buildup as she continued to speak for everyone to hear, especially noah. i did not want noah to know. i almost forgot about that.
-"dont tell me you dont remember! remember conner white? im sure you do, because everyone remembers that horrific car crash he got into." i gulped, looking at noah. he looked confused.
-"everyone knows about how he died. but do they remember what happened the day before?" she started giggling.
-"shut the fuck up, abbie!" sadie yelled.
-"you guys kissed at your party, he told everyone but he told the story a different way. a way you didnt like. everyone thought you were a whore, you were the class slut for the entire day that next day, now everyone forgot because of his horrific death. how much of a coincidence is that?"
-"abbie, leave!" noah yelled, getting angrier.
i just stared at her, with a mix of sadness and anger in my eyes.
-"or was it a coincidence? did you do it? to cover up the fact that youre a huge fucking slut. did you sleep with him like he claimed?" she asked, stepping closer to me.
-"abbie!!" chloe yelled, standing next to noah.
-"did you kill conner white?" she asked, making me break.
i shoved her back before punching her in the side of the face, silencing everyone surrounding us.
she looked up, before swinging but i dodged her arm, ducking under and tripping her over with my foot, making her fall on her side.
everyone gasped, before sadie and millie started laughing making everyone else laugh as well.
chloe grabbed abbie and lead her out of the house, as everyone's laughter died down and i could feel everyone looking at me.
i was overwhelmed in embarrassment.
everyone thought i was a whore, now im a slutty murderer.
i rushed inside the house, with a tomato red face, and ran upstairs trying to avoid everyone.
i walked up to a bedroom, assuming it was noahs. i ran into his bathroom and locked myself inside, and hovered above the sink and started to cry.
how could she do that?
all because she wanted the guy im talking to?
was it worth it?
i sat on the cold, hard floor with my back against the wall and my feet pressing against the cabinet underneath the sink.
i was overwhelmed and stressed.
i didnt even want to know what noah must think of me now.

{NOAHS POV}

i watched as chloe practically dragged abbie out of the house.
was all of that true?
i mean, of course she didnt kill conner white.
the more i thought about it, the more the memories came back. i remembered everyone talking about that, but i didnt realize it was y/n. i wasnt paying close enough attention.
y/n turned around slightly to look at me, i felt so bad for her but i didn't know what to say.
i could see the tears in her eyes, but she left before i could say anything.
millie and sadie looked at me for a brief moment before we all rushed inside and looked around for her, but she was nowhere to be seen.
she could've left, but she couldnt have gone far. she lives on the other side of town.
we all rush outside to the front, but didn't see her outside anywhere.
where could she have gone?
abbie was wrong.
she didnt even know what she was talking about.
after what seemed like hours of looking, we couldnt find her upstairs. we eventually gave up, assuming she left behind the woods or something.
sadie and millie stayed with me and my friends until after everyone left, which wasn't until after 1 am. 1 and a half hours later.
we relooked one last time, the boys looking in my basement, the girls looking in the rooms downstairs, and i relooked upstairs.
as i checked the last room upstairs, which was my bedroom, i almost gave up until i noticed my bathroom door shut with the lights on.
i slowly walked over to the door and lightly knocked on the door.
-"what?" i heard y/ns voice, she sounded like she had lost her voice.
-"can i come in?" i ask, before slowly opening the door a few seconds later.
i saw her on the ground, crossing her arms and looking up at me. she had been crying.
i sat across from her crossing my arms after shutting the door behind me.
it was silent between us, for a while.
-"i didnt do it, in case you were wondering." she sniffled.
-"of course i know you didn't do it." i shook my head as she finally looked up at me.
-"abbie was completely wrong back there, youre not a whore. youre not embarrassing." I shook my head.
-"so youre not going to be embarrassed when people start talking about how youre hanging around with the school slut who everyone now thinks is a murderer?" she chuckle, sarcastically.
-"of course not!" i defended, not laughing.
she looked at me for a brief moment.
-"youre the exact opposite of embarrassing. okay, you're funny, youre genuine, and kind hearted. you're a beautiful girl." I said, feeling extremely overwhelmed in guilt.
-"you think im beautiful?" she scoffed, smiling slightly, not believing me.
i scooted over to sit next to her, looking her in the eye.
-"yes. i think youre one of the prettiest girls ive ever seen." i said, just a few inches away from her face.
i felt myself looking down at her lips, slowly leaning in. i almost wasnt thinking about my surroundings. not until the door opened, making us look towards millie and sadie.
i got up, helping y/n off of the floor.
her friends hugged her, before leading her outside to take her home.
as my friends and i watched sadies car drive away, finn and caleb looked at me.
my friends and i walked in after those three, left to clean up the huge mess everyone left.
what a horrible night.