Chapter 10.5: Enchanted To Meet You

Start from the beginning

And the face she makes when she eats the food that he loves, it was just a beautiful sight, just as beautiful as her.

For him, Cerine will go down in history for being the best girl he's ever met. She didn't judge him, she was honest, and she's not afraid to talk about other things, she also helps him sometimes.

Anyone would be lucky to have her as their best friend.

She would tell him about their family sometimes. Dixon. A family known for their business ventures, investments, and companies they have built decades ago.

She has a twin sister whose name is Odelette Karine Dixon. An older brother-- Noel Elijah Dixon. And the other younger sisters: Aster Geneva Dixon and Norvina Summer Dixon.

It didn't took him that long to know that the daughters in the family are based on four seasons.

Karine is spring, Geneva is fall, Norvina is summer, and Cerine is winter.

He found it funny but then it made sense right after.

Cerine does have the vibe of someone cold but she's not cold, she is nice, she loves to smile, and he thinks it's the opposite.

She was like the sun, when he thought of this he found himself blushing for no reason.

Again, he didn't exactly understand why.

She is the best girl ever.

He made a promise with her to spend time together as best friends on Christmas and New Years, he can barely remember the promise, why?

"Felix, yoohoo~"

Because of his future girlfriend.

"Sorry babe." he chuckles, pulling his future girlfriend closer.

He'd met her in the first day of school and she was beautiful, she was nice, and she had a smile that made his heart beat as if he was running for his life.

She was also comfortable to hang out with, like... a friend.

But no, no, she's not a friend. He likes her and she likes him too, this is not friendship, this is a relationship for sure.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, just you." he laughs and left a kiss on her cheek.

That girl was the only girl in his mind the whole time he was with Cerine in December.

Of course he wanted to keep the promise with Cerine but he keeps thinking about that girl, he can't stop texting her or talking about her to Cerine.

And sometimes... sometimes, he'd notice the way her expression turn sour every time he talks about the girl he likes.

But why?

Does she not like her?

Cerine liking the girl that he has feelings for is a big deal to him, Cerine is his best friend and she is the best for him.

Unfortunately, their grandparents wished for him and his parents to return to their place and spend time with them instead. Felix's parents cares about them a lot, and so does Felix.

It did hurt him a bit that he won't be able to spend some time with Cerine and he knew he will miss her, he could already tell how disappointed she is but he kept it to himself, he didn't want to upset her even more.