Chapter 10.5: Enchanted To Meet You

Comenzar desde el principio

Short hair, some hair tucked in her ear with her beanie that compliments her pale skin, beautiful pair of eyes that is just as beautiful as her, her perfect nose that only balances and makes her even more beautiful, and her lips...huh.

This girl in front of him must have been a princess in her past life.

"Ineenjoy ko 'tong snow dito oh! You interrupted me, ma'am."

"My apologies... pasensya na... akala ko kasi--"

"Wait, Pinoy?"

And she's a Filipina, Filipinas are always beautiful and she is just as beautiful as any Filipina he's met.

And her voice? Even her voice is fucking beautiful.

"Pinoy din ako! My Filipino father... married my mom who lived in the Philippines but she's Australian, fully Australian!"

He is going over the place, he doesn't usually talk about his parents but he just couldn't help it with her. She's not just beautiful, she makes him breathless and talkative for no reason.

And he doesn't understand why.

"Ikaw?"

"Uhm... well... both Filipino parents."

"Oh? Dito kayo nakatira? Sa Hawai'i?"

"No, bakasyon lang."

"Naks, bakasyon?"

"And... to visit our family here too, kamaganak na'min dito, yun."

So she's also in a vacation, what a coincidence, and he couldn't stop screaming internally because of her.

He even made her try to eat snow, he's crazy. He wanted to punch himself for trying to do that to her.

Right when he told her his name, she froze, and he couldn't find out why.

Could it be that she knew who he was this whole time? But she looked surprised, he thought that she was trying to figure out something from his name.

"Ikaw?"

"O-Oh?"

"Pangalan mo?"

And then his father interrupted the moment she was supposed to tell him her name.

"Felix! Kanina pa kita hinahanap!"

"Pa?"

His father saw her and he smiled.

"Cerine, is it?"

Cerine? Cerine is her name?'

"Yes, I'm Cerine..."

"The Gwendolyn Cerine Dixon?"

Gwendolyn Cerine Dixon. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Now he's convinced that she must have been truly a princess in her past life.

Who would have thought that it would also be this easy to be friends with a wonderful girl like her?

She is interesting, fun, and when she smiles it's like the whole world melts just like that all because of her smile. He can't even remember how many times his heart melted every time she would smile at him.