𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

Start from the beginning

Anaya jumped out of bed, not before kissing Armaan's nose, and scurried out of the room. As she disappeared, Nandini looked at Armaan, who was groaning and covering his face with the pillow. Walking over to him, Nandini yanked the pillow off of his face and saw a scowl right on his face. "Now do you need me to pick you up or will you get up yourself?"

Armaan sighed, sitting up. "You always have to ruin our moment." Nandini narrowed her eyes at him, saying, "I'm just being helpful. And unlike you both, my son and I have our own shares of moments, thank you very much." Armaan rolled his eyes, pushing himself out of bed. "I'm just saying, you don't have to be jealous."

Nandini furrowed her eyebrows in response. "Go or else I'll be all mad and you'll be asking for forgiveness all night." Nandini pointed towards the bathroom. "Don't worry, I know how to earn my wife's forgiveness and keep her awake all night." Armaan's smirk made Nandini's face heat up in seconds. Nandini looked away, only for Armaan to smirk even wider. Even after years, she'd turn all flustered with just his words.

"Just go!" Nandini whined. Armaan chuckled as he entered the closet. Nandini was left behind, smiling to herself as she thought about her crazy husband and her crazy kids, who were her entire world.

•   •   •   •   •

The dining room was filled with light chatter as everyone waited on Armaan to come downstairs for breakfast. Seeing him finally enter the room in his formals, everyone sighed in relief, annoyed waiting for him.

Armaan smiled at his children and pecked both their heads, earning a smile from his parents and wife after seeing his bond with them. "Papa, sit heeree with me." Anaya pouted. Armaan being Armaan, he listened to whatever his daughter ever asked for, so he did just as she said. Anaya smiled widely once he did.

In front of them sat Sunita and Vikrant, with Aryan, who sat between both of them. And on the other side sat Armaan and Nandini, with Anaya between them. Anaya had always been a daddy's girl ever since she had came to this world, while on the other hand, Aryana was a full on momma's boy. Both kids were the apple of their grandparents eyes and always got spoiled by them.

"Tonight, Sameer and Rishab are coming for the family dinner." Armaan informed them. Breakfast had become a mandatory meal in the family ever since the kids had came to this world. This allowed them all to spend some time together since Armaan always left to work and sometimes missed out on dinner and was never there for lunch.

Along with breakfast, weekly family dinners had also become a thing. Each week, they'd either go to Sameer, Rishab's or their home for the dinner. In this way, the adults could catch up while the kids could play with one another. It formed a bond between the kids and now they all were inseparable.

"Are Tarun and Yash coming?" Aryan asked, only liking these dinners so he could see his friends not only at school but at home too. "Yes they are, along with everyone else." Nandini responded, wiping Anaya's face, who was one messy eater. "Ishaan come too?" Anaya looked up at Nandini with her innocent doe eyes. Nandini smiled, nodding. After that, the little girl's excitement had no bounds. "Yay!" she squealed, making everyone chuckle.

Once they had finished with their breakfast, Armaan stood up, ready to leave. "No, no go." Anaya whined, pouting. Armaan sighed, bending down to her level. "I'll come back early today, okay?" She pouted, thinking. "You bwing me chocolates?" Chuckling, Armaan nodded, earning a huge smile from Anaya, making him smile too. His daughter was just of a die-hard fan of chocolates like his wife.