"Right, okay, duffel bags. Oh, you've gotta be kidding me."

"What?"

"Anna Jacobi's talking with that meathead Mark Lewinsky."

"If you're not gonna focus, just gimme the binoculars."

"Aw, Jesus Christ, whatever happened to standards? I mean, Lewinsky never even came off the bench."

"Dude, you are the worst spy in history, you know that?"

Dustin tried taking the binoculars, "Stop, hey. Stop."

"Give me those." Steve sighed but gave Dustin the binoculars, "I don't get why you're looking at girls. You have the perfect one in front of you."

Steve sighed, "Seriously, if you say Mel again..."

"Melanie."

"No, don't. No."

"Melanie, Melanie, Melanie."

"Stop, no, no, no."

"Melanie, Melanie, Melanie."

"No."

"Melanie."

"No! No, man, she's mad at me. She's not even... like in love or something, all right?

Dustin gave him a look, "When are you ever in love with someone that likes u back again? Never?"

Steve gave him a look back, "Thank you."

"Hm."

"For your information, she's still my girlfriend. And she's a vampire. She's also amazing. But she can't have a future with me, and I'm okay with accepting that but she isn't. I don't like that. And she did cheerleading. That's a bad look. And she was in cheerleading? No.

Dustin gave him a look knowing damn well he was just making things up now, "Now that you're out of high school, which means you're technically an adult, don't you think it's time you move on from primitive constructs such as popularity?"

"Oh, primitive constructs? That some stupid shit you learned at Camp... Know... Nothing?"

"Camp Know Where, actually. And no, it's shit I learned from life."

"Hm. Instead of dating somebody you think's gonna make you cooler, why not date somebody you actually enjoy being around? Like me and Suzie."

"Oh, Suzie. Yeah, you mean, hotter than Phoebe Cates. Yeah, that Suzie. And, uh, let's think about how exactly did you score that beautiful girlfriend? Oh, yeah. With my advice. Because that's how this works, Henderson. I give you the advice, you follow through. Not the other way around, all right, pea-brain?"

After what felt like hours but was actually a few minutes Dustin spotted a blond man with a duffel bag.

"Target acquired."

"Where?"

"Ten o'clock. Sam Goody's."

"Give me that." Steve looked into the binoculars and spotted the man, "Shit. Duffel bag."