Chapter 2 - Handsome

Changbin POV

I look over to the cafe across the street and look at all the bright lights shining from it. In the inside I see a boy, he looks a lot younger than me, he was skinny and small, and was very handsome. I don't know what made me want to go inside but the look of that boy and the tantalizing aroma of fresh coffee brewing in there just drew me into the cafe. I walked and saw not a soul inside there only the boy.

He bowed and smiled "Welcome to the cafe. I was just about to close up but if there is anything you like I can totally make it for you." the boy said in a deep raspy voice. He Korean didn't sound so proper so I'm guessing he wasn't for here. I looked at him for a long time taking in all of his features, he had a blonde hair, beautiful eyes that sprinkled like the sea when the sun hit it right, he had beautiful strawberry-colored lips, glowly pale skin, a small waist, and small pretty freckles that looked stars across the dark night. As I admired him more, I was interrupted by the sound of the throat clearing sound "Uh sir?" he asked looking at me strange. I quickly snapped out of daydream back into reality and looked at him. "Uh uh yes I would like ice americano please." I said smiling awkwardly at him and sat down at the island. He smiled softly at me and began to make my coffee; I watched him carefully and would look away when he would see me staring at him. "Here's your cafe sir." He said sliding my coffee to me. I nodded and took a sip, "WOW! SO GOOD!" I yelled making him jump back a little. I covered my mouth and bowed to him "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell it's just very good." I said rubbing the back of my neck of embarrassment. When he started to smile and laugh, I couldn't help but find it the cutest thing ever. I never found many things cute because I was such a dark person that liked horror movies and scary things. But he, oh he was straight full blow cute. I grinned softly and looked down at my watch, "So... I guess I should get going I need to do some homework and I have some tv shows to catch up with. Thank you for the coffee it was delicious." I said picked up my plastic cup and handing him the money. He took it slowly and bowed "And thank you for coming I enjoyed your company." He said smiling brightly at me and waving me goodbye. I waved goodbye and walked out of the cafe. After that day I knew I had to visit this cafe more not only for the coffee but for him, that very very handsome boy. I walked home quietly thinking about and how beautiful he was to me and wondering what his name was.