"Ahn Hyejin?" Taehyung, the one I bumped to calls. He lowers his head to look at me, while I continue to lower mine.

This is just awful. Out of all the days to meet them it just had to be the day where I look like a worn out mother of seven; sweaty pants and a hoodie is such a contrast to their casual but fresh attire.

Since the day I received the results of my final exam, I have made an effort to keep distance from everyone I know. It wasn't good. Seriously, it was awful. I was only able to flourish in art class; it seems that's the only academic subject I'm competent at. The student role model persona was just an act. To think I even fake some of my trial results on social media, just to get nods of approval from everyone.

Everyone in my cohort received excellent or perhaps even decent grades. Though I had hoped to be able to claim the same, my college applications only served to underline this.

It's embarassing. They don't know how I've been doing, but I certainly do know theirs. The three of them have decent jobs -- amazing even; A police officer, A well known painter and a popular athlethe. Don't forget there's a freelancer in this room.

    "My.. it's been a while right?" Taehyung says and I find myself holding back a reply.

    "Fancy seeing you here," Jimin, the one I'm closest to among these 3 waves from the back.

    "I guess we're all back at Jeonju for real huh. You're coming to the school reunion too, Hyejin?" Jungkook asks me with a giddy smile.

The school reunion on friday, Wheein told me about that. I already told her I'm not going but I'm not telling them.

    "Excuse me," I mutter finally and booked out of the bank. I could feel their stares on my back. I heard Jimin call out, but I don't dare turn.

I'm not going to humiliate myself more by reasoning with them. Running away is already embarassing enough for me to handle. I'm not going through that today. Especially not with them.

I didn't expect to suddenly see the three dashers. I thought it was a stupid name; it's evident that people aren't very imaginative when coming up with names for trios, but it's true that's what people used to call them.

The 3 dashers, the most famous among the famous ones; Park Ji Min, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. In the band, the three of them would always switch the main vocalist's position. Most times it's either one of them leading, but sometimes they sing as a trio. People gushed over them all-the-time. Hell, even teachers were obsessed with them.

They had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess they must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked at the 3 dashers way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. It didn't help that the three of them was so modest with it, it made the girls fall for them all the more.

I find myself quickening the pace to stay far from them but distant laughters made me stop.

Walking towards my direction were none other than the rest of my old friends. I guess everyone decided to take a trip to the bank today huh.

Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi seem to not notice me as they joke around at each other. I instantly lower my head down as low as a normal walk can get and practically hold my breath as I walk.

We passed by, and that's that.

With all of them gathering at the same place, It's safe to assume that they're planning on hanging out today. Especially since it seems like everyone's in town.