Chris

I walk back to my car, leaving Dyl at the beach. She wants to stop seeing each other, which I have to admit it stings. I thought she enjoyed sneaking around having sex, behind everyones back. But I've got to respect her, I drive home music blaring trying forget about her.

I take my top off and hop into the shower, the hot water hitting me in the face. I wash my body and walk into my room I sit on the bed and scroll through my phone. I see the pictures I want to see of Kacey; her boobs. I look through our messages and normally they turn me on but not right now, my dick doesn't go hard. Kacey and I have been sleeping together for a whole year now and she doesn't know anything about Dylan and Dylan doesn't know anything about Kasey. I keep them both away from each other, my little brother Ant doesn't even know I've been shagging Kacey in our home. I put my phone away and put on some underwear.

I lay awake thinking about Dylan when I hear banging. I grab shorts and top and rush down the stairs and open the door. A guy barges past me, "where is he?" he shouts.

"Who are you talking about?" He ignores me and walks around the house, through the living room and kitchen looking for Ant I guess. 

"I know he's here," the guy says again, "come out Anthony," he shouts and bolts upstairs. I text Ant while the guy is searching through the room, telling him not to come home yet.

"Look he's not here mate, I think you should leave before I throw you out" he looks at me and laughs.

"Tell your brother, to stay away from our family or he is a dead man walking." He walks down stairs and I follow making sure he actually leaves. When I see his car disapper along the road I ring Ant.

"Where the hell are you Ant, I've just had some lunatic banging on the door. Running around the house looking for you."

"Did he say what he was after?" He says all calm.

"No something about, stay away from someone in his family. I don't really know, just tell me what the heck you've been doing."

"Look it's nothing okay bro, I'll be home in 10 mintues" and ends the call.

I try not to worry about it, Ant is a good kid he wouldn't be in any danger unless he had to. I collapse on the bed and look at the celing and drift of to sleep.

I wake up with Kacey standing in my bedroom in a red mini dress and she looks good.

"Morning sunshine" she says. I wipe my eyes and mumble a hello to her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her and she starts to come closer to me.

"I've come to see you," she whispers in my ear and I shiver runs down my spine.

She throws the duvet off me and climbs on top of me, her long blonde hair falling down her back, she looks me in the eyes smiling and starts to kiss me. I kiss her back, I can taste her cherry lip balm and her teeth graze over my lips. She pulls away and takes her dress off, I grab her tit out her bra and start to suck on her nipple, little moans start to come out and my dick starts to get hard. 

She takes her bra fully off and I stare at her glouris tits and want to suck them again, running my tongue around her hard nipples. She takes her thong off and stardles me and I take my boxers off and sits down on penis, she starts to ride me. She moans and I flips her around so I'm on top of her, I slide down to her wet pussy and start to play with her clit, she grabs my hair and pulls me down until my mouth is inches away from my pussy and start to eat her out. She starts to moan louder and I pound my dick in her pussy, I start to breathe deeper matching her moans and I need to cum, I pull my dick out and cum on her tits.