everyone felt bad for xiuying , and the girls felt this the most than the boys . zidian was cracking in the behind . 

sizhui had enough . he stood up and removed his lan forehead ribbon and the lan clan bell from his stash and gave it to jingyi who stared at him . li xing stood seeing him stand up , she was confused but sizhui gave him his sword not sparing a glance at her. 

"what is he going to do?" a feared voice came from behind . 

"aha.....HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! ", sizhui's cold voice sent shivers to everyone in the room . but before any elder could open their stinky mouths , sizhui spoke " i knew wens in the past has done endless crime , it runs through their vein - their sins . i think - it would make no difference if i do that too..........." sizhui smiled with wide eyes . 

it sent shivers to everyone , especially the 10 intruders including sizhui himself , wen qing flinched . he looked just like wen rouhan on his prime . hanguang jun looked at his son , he lost it after his death , ' it is my fault , i never taught to hold his anger ' 

sizhui brought his hands to his quaikun pouch and took out wen rouhan's sword in his hands and stood in a wen fighting position . "everyone , wait outside , i will solve this problem all at once " his voice was cold . all the disciples could only nod . jingyi carried his frozen sister and li xing held wei wuxian's hand and led him outside . she looked at wei wuxian , he was more of a doll than a human now , she wondered if wen qing were here , would this even happen ?

sizhui looked at his hands , is he going to commit the same crimes as his blood family? . it was rather horrifying . he looked at his father , hanguang jun . his father's eyes were full of guilt , as if he is regretting it . he was more of a failure than anything right?

jin ling had many complicated feelings , the one he is hugging is a former wen , the wens he despised to his core . 

in seconds came the horrifying screams no one want to hear in their life , it took only 2 minutes for the screams to die off . and sizhui opened the door and walked out , all his white fabric were soaked red . blood dripping off his dress and sword , he rather walked with a calm smile . not a speck of his dress had white in it . everything screamed one thing :the one who just walked out is a blood thirsty wen .

sizhui really wanted emotional support and clung onto jin ling's arms for his dear life while the other patted his head with an emotionless face . 

"mom, you will become the sect leader of the lan clan " with a smile , sizhui took out his bloodied quaikun pouch and took out the sect leader head piece which was not bloodied and rather looked pure , elegant just like lan clan . he combed wei wuxian's hair not minding his bloodied hands and tied the head piece onto wei wuxian's hair in the way hanguang jun wore it when it was his reign . wei wuxian was frozen still to process anything , the smell of blood brought him back to his war time where he killed so many people . he was however , was brought back to his reality when he heard many claps around him . when sizhui was done , all the disciples even his own three kids knelt down in front of him . "congrats sect leader lan" li xing said as she stood up from his kneeling position . wei wuxian looked rather horrified . 

mingjue could relate to this , he was just a kid when he was suddenly made into a sect leader after a moment of the reveal of his father's death . 

for a whole month , everyone found lan sizhui kneeling in front of his father's grave during the nights , writing the rules doing headstands for how long his ability led him do . he perfectly distanced himself from everyone during a whole month being focused to punish himself and silently ask for forgiveness from his father who can never respond anymore . 

"at least that damned wen knows to ask for his forgiveness" a jin shouted and quieted under jin zixuan's [ post war] glare . sizhui flinched . 

------------------------------------------------------

AN :

         AHH ACTUALLY I WANTED TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE EMPATHY BY THIS CHAPTER , BUT GODS NEARLY YEETED ME OUT OF EARTH BY NEARING HAVING A ROAD ACCIDENT . I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND . 

         SPOILERS : GRAB TISSUES #3 

FUN FACT :

             LAN ZHAN CAN WIELD A SCYTHE [HE IS AT HIS BEST ON SCYTHE] , GUNS , BOMBS , KNIVES BUT IS QUIET WEAK WHEN IT COMES TO SWORDS . 

              LAN ZHAN LOVES LILIES TO THE POINT HE HAS PLANTED A BUNCH OF WHITE LILIES IN HIS [ AUSTRALIA ] AND HIS BROTHER'S HOME [ AMERICA ] {LETS NOT FORGET SIZHUI PLANTED WHITE LILIES ON LAN WANGJI'S GRAVE , LINK THESE TOGETHER}

                WHITE LILIES REPRESENT DEATH IN WESTERN COUNTRIES [DONT FIGHT WITH ME , I SAW IN GOOGLE , I JUST WANT TO MATCH THINGS WITH LAN WANGJI AND LAN ZHAN]

AN:

         SOME RELIEVING PICS FOR THIS CHAPTER -

               THESE ARE FREE , STEAL THEM IF YOU LIKE  , JUST GIVE AN EMOJI BEFORE STEALING THEM *WINKS*

----------------------------------

2350 words