the three stood up and bowed to the two seniors in the open ground . "lan sizhui , lan jingyi , jin ling , lets give some time for a-xian okay?" jiang cheng sounded tired in his old age . the three nodded and jingyi and jin ling supported jiang cheng and sizhui ran to prepare tea before the three people arrives . 

"i can never digest the fact that lans can run" a jin disciple said 

every one were sad enough to notice the humor . 

after the three went away . wei ying took a step in front and knelt down in front of his husband's grave . a sad smile , while endless tears kept streaming down his cheeks to the ground . he wiped them off knowing his husband does not like whenever he was crying . he then made a move towards the tombstone of lan wangji's grave and sat next to it . bringing his arms to the front , he hugged the tombstone and leaned his head over the smooth stone and closed his eyes , letting down a tear down his cheeks once again . 

both lan wangjis , for first time broke the rule to not express emotions . the two buried their faces in wei ying's shoulders and cried . it felt like it was rather his mother surviving and mourning for his death and he was watching it . 

the other disciples did not know what to say either . everything was overwhelming for them as well . 

after another five days , jiang cheng and jin ling left gusu with a heavy heart after paying one last respect to lan wangji . now , since there was no sect leader to lead the lan sect , a meeting was held . and all the disciples , wei wuxian and his three kids and li xing attended the meeting 

"i feel like something is about to go down " a nie disciple said 

"as for the sect leader position , we all disciples request lan er furen to take over the position" the senior head disciple announced and the other disciples agreed by nodding their heads silently towards the elders who sat with an unamused face . 

"i dont like where this is going er ge" sect leader nie huaisang said towards zewu zun who stood frozen with their response . 

"WE WONT ALLOW A DEMONIC CULTIVATOR LIKE HIM TO LEAD A SECT WHICH IS PURE AS LAN CLAN " one of the elders announced their hatred towards wei wuxian who flinched a little looking at his knees . another elder looked at the left side of wei wuxian and spoke "that girl has the blood of a pure lan , her child will lead the sect - we should prepare for her marriage " lan xiuying's eyes widened . jingyi's brotherly senses kicked in and he covered his little sister in his wide sleeves and glared at that particular elder . 

at this point the lan disciples themselves were questioning the behavior of the lan elders . even if xiuying seems to be an adult , it should be her own rights or with a little talk along with their parents - would she prefer to get married . 

both lan wangjis at a side felt like this was their fault . 

"i am pretty sure that it would be xiuying's personal rights to get married , we cannot force her" sizhui's voice remained normal with a small smile , but his wrists which were visible to li xing who stood in that way saw the white knuckles and those big veins which looked like they were about to pop in seconds . 

"sizhui , i see no point in following the rules at that moment" jin ling said to sizhui who was pretty angry at the elder on screen 

"oh then it is okay , just go and have an one night stand with anyone - or someone with a pure blood lineage like me or the elders here " the elder said with a little blush looking at her body in a uncomfortable way which made xiuying hide her face on jingyi's chest with so much horror on her face , wei wuxian looked like he was about to start up an another war with the lan elders . his hands were covered with resentful energy .