21. Stay away

Jin was smiling like a pig but he got a call. He picked it up and his eyes widened. The person from the other side said 'y/n is gonna die soon' and he hung up.

They all looked at each other but thought that it must be a prank call or something. Then the heard someone's footsteps.

'why are yall smiling like that?' it was Tae. He was saying that with his usual cold and expressionless face.

'N-nothing' Jennie replied and he rolled his eyes. 'aren't you gonna ask about Y/n?' Suga asked. 'why would I?' he replied with his eyebrows raised. 'don't you love her?' Suga asked but Tae ignored him.

Time skip (1 pm)

Y/n was still unconscious. Everyone was at mission except Tae. Jisoo and Jennie were also with other members.

'when will you wake up gurl?' he asked and he was staring at her unconscious figure. She didn't even moved a bit. 'will you ever wake up?' he thought this but shook his head.

'no taehyung, what are you saying?' he said to himself. 'what if same thing happens to her-' he again thought this and panicked when he got flashbacks of his past.

'n-no Y/n, wake up pls' he said and tears start streaming down his cheeks. He sat near her.

He was still crying, she opened her eyes slowly but he didn't noticed her. She saw him crying. She was about to call him but she pushed him away. She started shivering and screaming.

'S-save me pls...... D-don't touch m-me' she kept whispering these words. He was staring at her confusingly. He still has tears in his eyes. He moved forward to touch her but she didn't let him touch her.

'Y/n what happened to you?' he asked and he saw her messes state. 'stay away' she shouted. 'Tf you keep saying? I was worried about you and your acting like this?' he shouted back.

'you will kill me, I know' she said and he left the room. He called the doctor. After sometime doctor came and checked her. Doctor came out of her room and Tae went near him.

'what happened to her?' he asked as he doctor's worried face. 'I'm sure a man attacked her and now she's afraid of every men. She'll be alright in a few days but you or any other men must stay away from her-' doctor wasn't done yet but Tae interrupted him.

'why? She's my soon to be wife' he said being a little angry as he wasn't ready to 'stay away' from her. 'she's traumatized, t-try to understand.' doctor said as he stuttered and Taehyung nodded.

'I'm gonna find that mf soon' he thought to himself.

At night

Tae and all other members were sitting in living room. He told them what the doctor said. 'that's not good' Jimin said as he saw Tae's sad face.

'don't worry, she'll be alright' Yoongi said as he thought everyone was acting so dramatic.

'we know but it's all your fault Tae, it's because of you only.' Jisoo said and Tae looked at her with a glare.

'she's right. You never control your anger, just do whatever you feel like doing not even thinking if it's right or not' Namjoon said agreeing with Jisoo.

'your anger issues are too much now. Learn to control yourself. Something more worse could've happened if Jisoo and Jennie didn't go there.' Hoseok said as he was pissed off by Tae's anger issues.

'I know it's my fault but I apologised already. Stop repeating that thing again and again. It's not like she's gonna die' Tae lashed out because he had enough. It was too much for him.

He got up from there and went to his office room angrily. Everyone sighed. 'y/n's life's gonna be miserable if he didn't changed himself' Jin said worrying about Y/n.

2 hours passed by but Taehyung didn't came outside of his office room. No one dared to go and call him. They ate their dinner.

Jisoo and Jennie went upstairs to give food to Y/n. Y/n heard the door being opened, she looked towards the door and smiled.

'how are you feeling Y/n?' Jennie asked sitting beside her.

'I'm better than before.' she replied back with a slight smile. 'ok eat your dinner now' Jisoo said as she sat at the edge of the bed. Y/n finished eating.

'do you want any of us to stay here with you for the night?' Jisoo asked.

'No no, I don't have any problem. You can sleep in your room, I'll be fine.' Y/n said and both of them smiled and went outside.

Office room

Taehyung was sitting on the chair working on his computer but his mind was somewhere else.

'is she awake? Is she okay? Will she be able to sleep?' questions like this were running in his head.

'arghh!! I can't work.' he messed his hair with his hands in frustration. 'I'm going to see her, I don't care about that doctor's advice or whatever it is' he said to himself as he wanna meet her so bad.

He wanted to apologize because of what he did. He rushed upstairs caring about the surroundings to make sure no one sees him. He opened the door of his room.

He saw her staring outside of the window, her back was facing him. He quietly went near her. She turned back as she sensed something. She saw Taehyung there, she was about to scream but he covered her mouth.

'it's me, Taehyung' he said in a soft tone. She calmed down and looked away. 'what are you doing here?' she asked.

'what am I doing here? This is my room' he said emphasizing the word 'my'. She rolled her eyes and continue to look out of the window.

'look here' he said more like he ordered. 'no' she replied and Tae got up and sat in front of her. 'who did that to you?' he asked looking into her eyes which were shining because of moonlight.

She started shivering as she starts to remember everything that happened. Her eyes filled with fear and tears started to stream down her cheeks.

'don't cry please' he said and wiped her tears away with his hands. She looked at him with wide eyes, her heart pounding. 'tf was that?' she questioned herself. She started staring at him.

'tell me' he said and she came back to her senses. 'he was-'