2. Going to Kill me?

Chapter 2

 Chapter 2

Taehyung pov

I was in a dark alley and my bodyguards were holding a man who betrayed me. He was begging me to stop but i was punching him and his face was bleeding too much. And when i was satisfied i pulled the trigger of my gun and shot him in his head and he fall on the ground. Suddenly i heard a scream. And i told my bodyguards to catch him or her. And they both came holding a girl. She was shivering so bad and anyone can tell that she is scared. I asked her ''You know who i am?'' and she shook her head as a no. ''You are a secret agent right?.'' She was about to say something but i said ''Which gang sended you here?'' she was confused and she said ''Sir i don't know what gangs secret agent you are talking about, i was just going back to my apartment'' I smirked and said ''Acting innocent huh?! You think you will act innocent and i leave you?! I'm Kim Taehyung and Kim Taehyung don't leave anyone easily''. She didn't answer but she was looking somewhere while being scared and i noticed where she was looking. She was looking at the dead body covered in blood. And she again said ''Please leave me''. But i didn't listened to her and told my guards to tie her hands and put her in the car and they did as i said. She was struggling to get out of their grips but it wasn't of any use. I also sat in my car told the driver to drive to my mansion.

Little did he know someone was watching everything from far and he said to himself ''Now we will use her as your weakness Kim Taehyung'' and dialed someone's number and said ''Boss there's a news for you '' and he starts smirking and other person on phone said ''You are going to d!e Kim Taehyung aka mafia leader''

Inside the car 

That girl was sitting beside me and was crying and for a second i also thought she is really very innocent. ''No no Taehyung what are you thinking she is a secret agent that's why she was in that alley'' he thought to himself.

No one's pov

Y/n said to Taehyung while stuttering ''S-sir please l-eave me, i d-don't even k-know you a-and I'm not a secret a-agent, I w-was goi-ng ba-ck to m-my apart-ment''. And Taehyung shouted ''Shut your mouth or i will do something you can't imagine'' and Y/n gets more scared and she started sobbing and Taehyung gets irritated and he injected her and she fainted. And driver said ''Sir we are here'' and Taehyung said annoyed ''I think i also have eyes'' and the driver looked down. Taehyung go out of car and his bodyguard was about to go inside the car carry y/n out from the car and Taehyung said ''You go and do your work i will take her out of the car'' and his bodyguard sodas he said and Taehyung took y/n out of the car in bridal style and took her inside the mansion and Seokjin came and asked with a surprise ''Oh man holy crap, Taehyung you got a girlfriend, Namjoon, Jennie, Jisso come and look who we have here''. And four of them came and they all were also surprised because the have never seen Taehyung with a girl and Jennie asked '' Oh my god my little brother got a girlfriend but why she is unconscious'' and Taehyung said ''Just stop your bullsh*t, she is not my girlfriend, when i was killing that betrayer she was here and i think she is a secret agent, i think Black Ace sent her here''. And he took her into the basement and Namjoon was stopping him because it's not sure that she is a secret agent but Tae didn't listen to him and Jennie said ''He didn't even let us see how she looks'' and everyone nodded and Jisso said ''He is most stubborn here, so we can't stop him''. And Jin said ''Yeah you are right Jisso sis''.