We were laughing for about an hour before Changbin wanted to play a game. I found it impossible that he was only tipsy after refilling his drink a thousand times.

"It's would you rather." he said setting his cup down, "If you don't know how to play fuck off."

"Why can't we play truth or dare?" Bang Chan asked.

"That's so basic, and means you're a bitch." Hyunjin replied.

It seemed that Hyunjin said the dumbest things when he was drunk. But then again, he would say the same things if he was sober.

Knowing these guys for some time, I knew the questions were going to be far from child friendly.

"Seungmin, would you rather spit or swallow?"

"Swallow." Seungmin answered rather quickly, "How else would I keep you inside me?"

We all started laughing. I always thought of Mr. President as the goody-two-shoes who would never say such things out loud.

It was now Seungmins turn to ask someone a question. He looked around and noticed me. I was already feeling dizzy and lightheaded but at the moment I just wanted to drink. My cheeks were most likely red and my vision was becoming blurry.

I kept hearing Jisung laugh, and I'm pretty sure it was at me. From where I was sitting Jisung wasn't doing any better than me.

"Lee Know, would you rather dominate or be dominated?"

I took a moment to comprehend the question and then decided to answer. I put my hand on my chin and looked at the sky. I was searching for a smart answer in the scramble in my mind.

"It's whoever is hornier, to be honest." I said throwing my hands in the air, "It could be now or later."

I looked at Jisung and he looked at me. Wow, he is really cute.

"I want to fuck Jisung," I said causing everyone to laugh.

I didn't know what I was saying but I didn't care. He just looked so adorable when he was drunk. I could tell he was blushing but decided to keep my mouth shut and just smiled at everyone else.

~~~

After leaving the pool, I was dancing with the crowd. It was just me and my drunk self. I was having the time of my life. I had no worries nor a care in the world about how troubled I was.

Once my favorite song changed, I walked to the nearest room to catch some sleep. I knew going home and having to face my mom would not put me in a good mood. Plus, I would look like a dumbass to try and walk home.

I opened the door and noticed it was a bathroom.

And then-
And then I-
Shit.

I can't remember what happened after that.

All I can say is that I had a hell of a time, and I wish I could do it again soon. Knowing Hyunjin, this just might happen tomorrow.

Jisung POV

I wasn't in my right mind for the rest of the day. Talkative, teasing jisung has left early today. While we rode home I saw Minho walking on the road like he always did. It seemed that every time I looked at him, my mood lifted in the slightest. Always seeing how Hyunjin and Seungmin were when their together made me jealous.

I wanted that. But nothing ever went the way I wanted it to.

Once we made it to my house Jeongin and I went into the house. It took me a moment because I wanted to act like a child that couldn't leave their mother.