The rest of Jos training was spent fighting. Anderson said he wanted her to learned every fighting style, no matter how long it took.

"How was today?" Sam asked, as he walked Jo to his car.

"It was fun...tiring, but fun," Jo smiled.

"Well that's-" Sam was cut off when Jo suddenly disappeared from next to him.

What had happened was Tag decided he not only needed to take Sarah, but also Jo. He needed his friends now, more than ever, and this was the only way he could think to do so.

—————

When the world stopped moving at hyper speed, Jo looked around at her surroundings. That's when she saw both Tag and Sarah. Sarah was seemingly asleep, causing Jo to look at Tag.

"What did you do?" Jo asked, concerned.

"I-I need my friends, okay? I-there's been a lot happening an-"

"You should be getting help at the D.O.D,"

"I don't what their help! I want this to be reversed and your brother needs to figure out how!"

Jo walked to Tag and put her arm on his. She looked in his eyes and gave a sad expression.

"He can't fix this Tag, no one can. As far as everyone is concerned, this is permanent,"

Tag shook his head and walked away from Jo. He ran his hands through his hair, seemingly angry.

"Tag? What the hell, where am I?" Sarah asked, as she works up "and Jo?"

"It's okay," Tag walked over to Sarah "we're in Metropolis,"

"How are we-"

"I can move pretty fast now,"

Tag began to pull out his phone, which he pulled up the video on. Jo walked over and acted as though she was also watching the video. She didn't need Sarah to be suspicious.

"See that flare? It's coming from Jordan," Tag explained.

Sarah looked over at Jo, who only shrugged her shoulder. Leaning over towards Sarah, she whispered to her.

"We're gonna be fine, I promise,"

Sarah nodded her and grabbed onto Jos hand. It wasn't that she was scared of Tag, it more the situation than anything.

"You two know him, so I want you guys to tell me the truth," Tag said.

"What truth?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah...what truth?" Jo asked.

While Tag got angry, Superman showed up to get him. Jo stared at her father, as if she was warning him to be careful.

"Tag, don't run...you need to come with me, the D.O.D are coming and they might hurt you," Clark explained.

This caused Jo to quickly stand up and rush towards Tag. She knew her grandfather wouldn't let anything happen to her friend...or that's at least what she hoped.

"On the ground! Now!" Soldiers yelled, as they broke into multiple parts of the building "you there, back away!"

Jo didn't back away from Tag, rather she grabbed his left hand with hers as she stood in front of him. Clark's heart immediately dropped, as he watched his daughter.

"Shoot him and you shoot me," Jo snapped.

"Take him out!" One of the soldiers yelled.

Multiple rounds of bullets came flying in Jos direction, as Tag tightly held onto her hand. Before the bullets could touch the two, Clark jumped in front of them.