Bio + The Host

Name: Unslaad Jun Rah

Nickname: Juniper or The Baby Dragon

Age: 5 human years = 15 dragon years

Race: Primordial Dragon

Height: 8'2 ft

Likes: Meat(Cooked or Raw), Milk & Cookies, Quiet and Warm places, Cold Showers, Calm & Relaxing Music, Cuddling and Snuggling, Tight spaces(Closet mainly), Hugging or Laying on top of those(Objects and People) he deems His.

Dislikes: Vegetables, Top Clothing on his Person, Loud and Crowded places, Loud music, Being yelled at, Having his Tail yanked, Sleeping alone(unless he has a pile of Gold).

Description: Despite being a baby, thanks to his Bloodline and Family Lineage he was blessed with unnatural height and size along with almost Godlike capabilities and Physical attributes, even when he's so powerful, like Father like Son he is a Gentle giant, always loving and caring for those in need of his pure innocent love, not really having the chance to be introduced to the Sin of Lust he will cause and make mistakes some usually mistake for Sexual, those who look at him would think he is a mature and young man, but he's really just a little boy inside of a giant's body.. Literally a Big Baby, and thanks to his Bloodline of being a Pure Dragon he has the tendency to be extremely Possessive and Obessed with Gold or anything shiny, same would apply to potential "mate's" or as he would say it Mama/Mommy(since he's basically a Baby in the head still)

Jun's Host

Name: Aria Saki

Name: Aria Saki

Nickname: Ari

Age: 21

Race: Human

Height: 5'3 ft

Description: Aria is a Hardworking girl living with her sister in a small apartment before they joined the Program, she is very flirtatious and lewd but also very caring and gentle, a very good cook since she works as a Chef at a fancy restaurant.