Diagon Alley

Percy's POV

"We need wands, books, a pet." read Frank.

"I still don't understand why we need a stick to do magic!" Hazel complained.

"I think it's because if wizards don't need wands they'll be too powerful," Jason said.

Leo nodded wisely.

"You don't know a word he's saying, don't you?" I asked, sniggering.

"You know me too well, bro." he replied.

"Anyway, let's go to Gringotts," Annabeth exclaimed cheerfully.

"Gringotts? Isn't that some eagle-headed flying lion?" asked Percy.

"No Seaweed Brain! That's griffin!" Annabeth answered, smacking the back of Percy's head. "Gringotts is the wizard bank! Hecate made us an account to look normal"

"Oh well, let's go!"

~~~~~~Gringrotts~~~~~~~

Annabeth bravely walked up to an ugly dwarf sitting behind a desk. She said, "We are here to see our volts," sliding a letter the guy Bumble Door had written for us. He (or was it she?) read it and nodded, then asked, "Which one?"

"Uh? What do you mean which one?" asked Annabeth.

"You have 5 volts." the dwarf replied.

"So much for being normal," I muttered.

"You guys have 5 volts! Bloody Hell!" a slim tall red-head with freckles exclaim.

Annie, Nico, and I winced at the word hell.

"Um, maybe the first one?" I answer, ignoring the rude eavesdropping dude.

It waved its hand at us, indicating we follow it. And let me tell you, riding a trolley (was it a trolley?) is not fun! Thalia, Jason, and I were as pale as mozzarella when we got out, but Hazel and Nico acted like it was the easiest thing in the world.

However, we all cheered up when we unlocked the door. Inside were mounds of gold, silver, and bronze. Leo and I being the most ADHD demigods around dived into the pile of gold.

Then, Annabeth and Calypso said, "Get up boys."

"Or no kissing for a month," Annabeth added.

Ha! She thought that could get me! Well, for once, I'm gonna show her!

"If there's no kissing, then no snuggling." I retorted.

She cracked a smile. "I see you've gotten tougher, Perseus."

"Of course I have, Anniebelle. I'm always around you."

~~~~Ollivander's~~~~

We entered the shop called vOdslinla're or was it Os'alivldren. Anyway, it was a wand shop. When we entered an old man came out from the back. Leo immediately shouted, "Olly!!!"

We were all confused, but then, Leo introduced us. He said 'Olly' was a soHephaestus. A few years ago, he'd gone missing. He made the best and most powerful wands in the wizarding world.

He used 15 mins each, to find us our right wand because demigods rarely use wands.

(I didn't list them because they're too many. If anyone wants to know, vote and comment)

~~~~After they left~~~~~

"It was nice meeting someone of our kind," said Piper.

"Yeah, what's next Canadian Baby-Man?" ask Miss Metal Detector.

"Robes. Do we need robes?" asked Frank

"Nah, Mom blessed us to change clothing at will" answered Beauty Queen.

"Ok then. Let's get our books at Flourish and Blott's," said Frank.

~~~~~ At Flourish and Blott's ~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi sweety, what grade? I've never seen you people, before." said a plump woman behind the counter.

"We're exchange students from the U.S. We here as seventh years." answered 'Beth confidently.

"OK, I've already prepared them. "

"Um, Miss, can we have our in Greek?"

"Why would you want 'em in Greek, sweetheart?" The lady asked.

"We're all half Greek, Miss," answered Thalia.

"Okie Dokie" the lady chuckled.

It took her 1 more hour to find 12 copies of each book in Greek. Partly, because she walks like a turtle, but mostly because there are no wizards in Greece.

In the meantime, I rested my head on Annabeth's shoulder and drifted into sleep.