The Exchange Students

3rd Person POV

Harry was now a permanent resident of the Burrow. Each and every day, they would play quidditch, degnome the garden, and watch Ron gobble down his food at every meal.

One day, when the Weasleys were eating breakfast, an owl came and dropped a letter on Harry's lap. That was strange. He hadn't got any owls ever since he left Hogwarts.

He opened it and read aloud:

Dear H. Potter, R. Weasley, and H Granger,

We are pleased to inform you that you are invited to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to redo the 7th year. We have open the 8th to 12th years. You will be joining as 9th graders. We also want to thank you three for all your work in defeating Voldemort.

Please make your way to Kings Cross Station and onto Platform 9 3/4 where you will meet the Hogwarts Express. The term will begin on 1, September. Please collect the supplies needed, which is enclosed on a different piece of paper, on Diagon Alley.

 There will be 12 exchange students from Hecate's Camp for Gifted and Talented Wizards on Long Island, America coming to Hogwarts. Please treat them like family. They will not hesitate to attack if insulted. All people caught mistreating them will get detention.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

"I didn't know Hogwarts excepted exchange students," Ron said, scratching his head.

"Well now, you know," said Hermione, rolling her eyes.

"Bloody hell, I hope they're nice," Ron said hopefully.

"Oh, really? You think someone who attacks when insulted will be nice!" Hermione chided.

"Sounds like Malfoy," Harry murmured.

"Oh, well. I guess we'll go to Diagon Alley tomorrow. You'll definitely need some new robes. Look at you three! All grown up since the last time you wore them. Oh, what books will you need?" said Ms. Weasley.

Harry still hadn't figured out how she could say all of that so quickly, but nevertheless, he read:

7th-grade students require: 

-3 sets of uniforms 

-Titanium Cauldron

-Standard Book of Spells, Grade 9 by Miranda Goshawk 

-Advanced Potions for the All by Severus Snape 

-Plants that Never Die by Meg McAffrey

-1001 Ways to Turn it Around by Hecate Moore

-All the Way Back by Georgia Falls

Harry's POV

"Wow, that's a lot!" I panted.

"You're right! How about we go to Diagon Alley? NOW!" Mrs. Weasley said excitedly.

"But it's 1 month before school, mum," Ron complained.

"Ok, ok," muttered Mrs. Weasley.

I bet everyone will treat me like a king. They'll all worship me and be my servants. The exchange students' lives must be nothing compared to mine! I defeated Voldemort! Who could do better than that! Mrs. Weasley broke me out of my daydream.

"Does anyone know more about the exchange students?" she asked.

Nobody (not Annabeth) said anything. I guess Mrs. Weasley will call Dumbledoor later.

"Well, we've got a full day planned! Let's get started!" she said cheerfully.