Pig Pimples?

Annabeth's POV

Percy and I were kissing on the beach when we heard the bushes rustle. I thought it was some Aphrodite girls, but it turned out to be the Stolls.

"Percy–"

"Annabeth–"

"Chiron–"

"said–"

"he–"

"wants–"

"to–"

"talk–"

"you–"

"guys," Conner finished.

Urg! It's so annoying when they talk like that. Anyway, we walked to the Big House and found out that we weren't the only ones Chiron wanted to talk to. The rest of the seven, Calypso, Nico, Will, Thalia, and Reyna. Everyone was talking and laughing. Then Chiron came in.

"SILENCE" Chiron said, stomping his hooves on the floor.

" Lady Hecate has IMed me and calls for a quest from the 7 and others. She has sensed a dark force inside the wizarding world–"

"Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, WHAT!" screamed Leo, "The wizards and witches are real?"

"Yes. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," Chiron glared at Leo, "You guys will travel to a school name Hogwarts to learn witchcraft and wizardry. Hecate has blessed you all with magic. The wizards' magic can not harm demigods. Also, do not reveal yourselves. You can't be sure you can trust anyone. You'll know when the time is ripe when it comes. You're disguised as exchange students from Hecate's Camp for Gifted and Talented Wizards. The only people who know your identity are three teachers. You may recognize some familiar faces. You will travel to Diagon Alley. I prefer you to leave in a week. Any questions?"

Percy raised his hand and said, "Why is their school named Pig Pimple?"

"Ok, let me make my question more precise. Does anyone have questions that are not annoying, obnoxious, insulting, weird, or silly?"

"How will we travel, Chiron?" asked Annabeth.

"You have people in your group that can travel at will. I think you would have thought of that, Annabeth." She turned beet red in embarrassment. I put a protective arm around her reassuringly.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– Before Sleep–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Percy's POV

After we both lay down on the bed, I put my arm around her waist and slowly drifted to sleep.

The rest of the people from the quest, Annabeth, and I, were in a large room. I recognized it imminently. It was the throne room of the Olympians.

"Children, we have gathered here–" boomed a voice, that Percy was, unfortunately, familiar with.

"What he means to say, is that we think you have had too many quests. So, we summoned you guys here to bless you with some more powers." Poseidon interrupted, "I will start. I bless all of you to vapor-travel."

I've made a list because I'm lazy:

Athena: telepathy

Zeus: control over winds and not blast anyone out of the sky

Hades: to bend shadows at will

Demeter: all of the children can control plants and Nico's won't wither or die.

Hestia: to always be warm

Ares: to shape shift to any living being

Hephaestus: to be immune to fire

Aphrodite: to change clothing at will

Apollo and Artemis: to be perfect at archery

Hermes: each a pair of not cursed flying shoes

Dionysus: a bottle of Diet Coke or Pepsi that's never empty

"Now, WAKE!" shouted Zeus, snapping his fingers.

Guys, comment below and vote. If there's something wrong, comment!