Murder on Sight

Getting a call from Edmund: "hey! Where are you and don't tell me you're protecting a actor or two."
"Yes, I am protecting a actor or two in Denmark, but hey it's how I am."
"Affina come on, you know that you'll die before you get to England."
"Edmund you know if I did die I wouldn't go down without a fight. You know I see death as a friend." Not knowing that Eddie was right behind her.

Looking behind her he was standing there with Mads. "I got to go Edmund I can't talk at the moment, see ya." Hanging up the phone, she turned to look at the two. "What is it you two?" Eddie and Mads both looked at her. "Who was that you were on a call with?" Mads asked. "That was my friend Edmund. " oh, is he your friend in England?" He asked Affina look at him shaking her head. "Well, we're here and Analyn, when you see someone don't attack." Mads told her, she held her small knife in her sleeve.

"Will do Mikkelson." She said with sarcasm, Mads grabbed her arm feeling nothing in her sleeve, lifting up the sleeve nothing. "Where is your knife?" Mads asked, pulling away from him she walked away. "Damnit..." Mads followed behind, Eddie was right behind Mads. "You and I both know that she has weapons for a reason." Eddie explain, but Mads didn't care he doesn't want another "incident" to happen again.

"She better not lose control." Mads said to Eddie they both nodded. Entering the building, Benedict saw Mads walking in. "Mikkelson!" He smiled and hugged him, the three of them shook hands and laughed and talk. "I heard what happened at the library, who did it by the way?" Mads looked at Eddie and they both looked at Ben. "They haven't found the culprit?" Eddie asked. Ben shook his head. "No, the culprit dissapeard out of thin air."

No one doesn't know who done it, seems like she hasn't been caught... Mads was deep in his thoughts, "Mads, you okay?" Ben asked he looked at him. "Oh yes, I'm fine just need to have a breather I'll be in the back room for a little." Mads walked to the back room. "The interview starts in a few minutes, don't be too long!" Ben yelled, Eddie stood there with Ben. "No one doesn't know who done it?" He said softly. "No, apparently some say that there was some, type of ghost figure that showed up and killed the man."

That's good that she hasn't been caught...thank god. Walking to the back room Mads daughter her in a long black dress and a masquerade mask, makeup was done, hair brushed out. She looked amazing, "wow, wasn't expecting this, you looks amazing by the way, did you change out of your clothes just to wear that?" Affina smiled at him. "Yes I did change, but I thought you wouldn't find me in here." She said Mads chuckled, "well the interview is in a few, you're gonna come out in that black dress, you look like you're about to go to a funeral."

"I could care less what the fuck I wear and look like, and you better get out there, people are waiting for you." Affina said, Mads nodded his head, "of course shall we my lady?" He teased, "I can see why all the woman fall for you." Affina teased back "well...not everyone wants a gentleman like me." He said looking down. "Mads you have a wonderful wife, amazing kids, and a good grandfather. Your wife is a wonderful person to have a wonderful husband with her." Saying that, she looked at him.

"Any woman would be lucky to have you, you are a married man, I respect that...now go out there and do what you got to do." Affina said with a smile, she was taking the smile she never had anyone in her heart to love or to appreciate. All she wanted was to be loved, love never existed to her, she turned around only to be stopped by Eddie. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yes, I'm fine Eddie...shouldn't you be out there with the two?" She asked him, "well I saw you, and you looked sad so I came to you to make sure everything is okay." Taking a small sigh, "Eddie, don't worry about me so much okay, I'm fine and if anything my problems are my problems, I face them alone." She said walking back to the back room. Eddie stood there in concern and worry. Lost at what he wanted to say, she was already gone.

"Who was that beauty?" A man asked behind Eddie, looking behind him it was Ben. "That was my friend Africa she's staying in the backroom." He told Ben looked at him. "I would love to meet her, she seems nice."
"Yeah, she is a sweetheart, not naive she doesn't trust people, but she is does show kindness to people." He said walking on stage hearing everyone cheer and clap.

While Affina stays in the back, in the darkness, listening to her music preparing for a fight or death on the front door. Don't do anything stupid just wait til it blows and after the interview it's gonna be done and over with. Waiting for commercial break, she walked out of the shadows only to be spotted by Eddie. "Affina over here!" Eddie yelled the three other men looked behind Eddie to see a young girl in a black dress, a black masquerade mask, and dark red violet hair.

"Affina this is Jimmy, Jimmy this is Affina a friend of me and Mads." Affina waved a little, she looked a little nervous, "hi I'm Jimmy, may I say you look amazing." Affina shook his hand, "thank you and you look amazing yourself." She said, Eddie, Mads, and Benedict smiled and laugh, when commercial ended they all went back.

He's a good guy, but I still need to keep my guard up, don't let anyone come near. Scaring people is what I do best remember the world is a cruel dark place that you need to kill to survive it. "Hey, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but I haven't notice what a beauty like you doing in the darkness?" Holding her knife behind her back, the man came close to her, she stabbed the man in the chest poisoning him til his eyes bleed out. Golding out his eyes she stopped on them and threw them away she hanged him with rope she had instored ripping his jaw out of his mouth it dropped to the ground leaving it there.

"Rule one fucker, don't fucker with a girl that kills." She whispered, hiding the body she turned on her light only to see one of the Paul brothers dead. "Eh I've never liked them in the first place." She left the body in the shadows, good thing he didn't scream, that posion wasn't ordinary rattle snake venom. Perfect for a good kill... Walking out of the place she walked around no blood was spotted on her, good thing that the evidence wasn't found.

A few hours had past, Eddie looked to see if Affina was in the backroom. She wasn't there, where should she had gone? Looking around he saw a corpse hanging by the throat no eyes we're there, but the jaw was cleaned off.

In a panic Eddie called Mads in the backroom. "Mads get into the backroom now she did it again...." Eddie was scared he was shaking. Mads hanged up and ran to the backroom. Opening it up it was Jake Paul that was found no eyes, stabbed many times, his jaw cleaned off  the stench of blood and venom mixed. "Fucken hell..." Mads called the police there was no evidence around nothing.

"How did this happen?" Jimmy asked, Ben could see the terror in Eddie's eyes. "It's okay, where's Affina?" Jimmy asked Eddie pushed Mads away from him and rushed our the door to see Affina outside of the door. "What did he do?" Eddie asked in a huff. "He was being a creep so I ended him." Eddie grabbed her by the arm, to the backroom it the scene, Logan was there crying and yelling. "WHO'VE DONE THIS?!" He cried he picked the wall, holding to his brother's corpse. "

Affina heard the cries of Logan, she didn't feel any pitty, but a brother's love and how powerful it is to lose someone close enough to them. The ambulance took the body and the police left the scene, they're try to get the person who did it. "I'm sorry for your loss, they're find the person who done it." She whispered to him. He looked at Affina she took off her mask, her tears had fallen.

"I'm sorry miss, but whoever has d9ne this revenge will be mine." Logan said holding back his anger, grinding his teeth. "You'll get your revenge, it won't bring him back..." Affina said looking at Logan he hugged her, crying in her shoulder. "It's okay." She held him until he stops crying. "Think of the good times you both shared." Affina said, she knew what the brother's did, but that'll be later. "Stay with your mother okay, she needs you the most when she'll hear the news of your loss."

Affina watched as Logan, walked down slowly with his head hung low. "Hey, it's okay I know it's gonna be hard, but you both had good times." Affina gave Logan a black rose, she hugged him for the last time before leaving. "Do you feel bad for what you've done?" Mads asked her in a cold angry voice."

Affina smiled a wicked smile, "not one bit he wanted to be a creep towards me but don't worry I'll get rid of the body, his brother's cries made me smile, how pathetic, such pitty over something they both knew was gonna happen." Affina smiled Eddie was sick to his stomach and Mads was pissed off of what she did, but it's her job to kill for money. Mads is gonna have a few words with her.