Chapter 5: Mystic Falls The Musical

(I'm basing this chapter off the Legacies third season's ep Salvatore: The Musical but in this version Landon will not be directing it nor will Lizzie and Josie be casting Elena and Caroline due to them being at Whitmore no in this the play will be written and directed by MG and Kaleb and to make it different in anyway possible naming the play: Mystic Falls The Musical)

We cut to the weekend where MG and Kaleb we're in the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library

And they were writing this year's school play basing it off the events that started it all Mystic Falls The Musical

Mystic Falls The Musical

Kaleb: This show is gonna kick a load of ass. Everyone's been dying to see the story for years. 

MG: I know right. We only been reading about the story for half a decade but now......they will see it. Now we just need a cast. 

Kaleb: We only got one role casted. Calling dibs on Damon. 

MG: Really? Cause I was thinking of casting Grayson as Damon. 

Kaleb: His own son?! 

Kaleb wanted Damon's role ever since they started writing this play and MG felt it make more sense if Grayson played his own father 

MG: Grayson AND Stephanie are the THIRD generation of the Salvatore Legacy. This school was named after their family. In fact it all started with their parents. Grayson and Stephanie's father and uncle Damon and Stefan's legend practically wrote it. 

Kaleb: Which is why Damon is the coolest. He starts out as a real bad guy ruthless and thirsty for blood but love always tames the black heart. 

MG: Still....I think the school would prefer Grayson. 

Kaleb: Why can't he play Stefan? I wanna play Damon. 

MG: Can't we just ask him first? 

Kaleb was disappointed he really wanted the Damon role so bad and given Grayson would have a better shot cause of the relation 

In Grayson's room he was on his laptop

Kaleb was disappointed he really wanted the Damon role so bad and given Grayson would have a better shot cause of the relation In Grayson's room he was on his laptop