Episode 9: Babysitting For Dumbasses

Start from the beginning

Teardrop: Well Well Well, it's finally time for one of you to return. It's time to see who it'll be...

Pencil: Hey um Teardrop, not trying to be rude, but are you okay? You seem a bit...bigger...

Teardrop: Oh! No I'm fine...

Match: Your not fine! Your fat as fuck!

Leafy: Yeah Teardrop! You need to go fucking diet!

Teardrop: ...Now's not the time for-

Match: Eat a salad fat bitch!

Leafy: Lay off the soda you ogre!

Match: Your fat as fuck you dumbass

Leafy: Yeah you stupid PEICE of fat shi-

Suddenly they got back of the head with a baseball bat thanks to Woody.

Woody: Carry on...

Teardrop: *Chuckles* Thanks Woody...anyway we got 7 votes...less than last time, I don't know why...however only two of you actually got any votes...

Ruby: Really? Who?

Teardrop...Well, it was you Ruby, and Pencil!

Everyone else: *Gasp*

Teardrop pressed a button to send everyone else back to The Mansion of Losers.

Teardrop: So it's time to figure out who's gonna be the one that will rejoin...time to reveal the votes!

Ruby: 3 Vote
Pencil: 4 votes

Teardrop: And with 4, Pencil will rejoin the show!

Ruby was sent back.

Pencil: Wait! I actually won! I finally will get my second chance to prove myself!
.
.
.
30 Minutes Later

Gelatin: So uhm whens the next challenge?

Teardrop: Oh well, Woody should be here any minute...he's busy with something...or should I say someone...

Flower: Someone? What do you mean by that?

Teardrop: Oh...uhm *Nervous* N-Nothing much...

Everyone looked at her with a suspicious expression...

Pin: Teardrop are you hiding something?

Teardrop: No! I have nothing to hide...

Firey: That's a bit sus...

After a few more minutes Woody arrived...however, he wasn't alone...

Woody: Hey guys, sorry I'm late...I had to do something really quick...

Gelatin: Uhm Woody...who's that?

Everyone looked over and saw a small object next to Woody...They looked like Teardrop, but they were brown just like Woody...

Woody: Oh...well this is my daughter...her name is Maple...say hi Maple...

Maple shyly waved at all of the contestants...

Flower: Wait...

Firey: So your telling me...

GB: You and Teardrop...

Gelatin: Had a child?!

Teardrop covered her face in embarrassment...while Woody just sighed...

Woody: Yes...we did...which is also the reason we were gone for so long, sorry if you thought the show was Discontinued...