𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘

*comment you little fuccer🙂

𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Cuh get tf on."Shiesty said sitting down staring at the ceiling of his house

Shiesty was gone right about now.

"Nigga Ian going nowhere."Karin yelled

"I'm getting tired of yo ass."shiesty mugged the ceiling

"I could care less."Karin said

Shiesty just waved her off

"Ughhh, i hate you Nigga."Karin stumped

"I hate you and them big ass feed too ."shiesty said before laughing at himself

Karin just walked off somewhere.

Shiesty had eventually realized she was leaving when he heard slam the door of the house.

"Bitch keep playin wit me Ima deflate that big ass head of hers." Shiesty said to himself standing up

Shiesty made his way into the kitchen grabbing his double cup, taking a sip from it.

"That woc tasting real good right about now." Shiesty smiled to himself

Shiesty was starting to get sleepy, making him go upstairs.

He went upstairs Layin in his bed.

Shiesty looked beside him sighing.

It was empty.

Times like this he wish he had somebody to sleep with him.

His li baby at that.

Kentrell was still his li baby in his eyes.

He knew he had messed up bad that night, when everything went down.

He was so drunk and gone he didn't even realize was going on.

It still wasn't an excuse but the simple fact he couldn't even explain himself.

Then being shot twice was a lot.

Shiesty couldn't even be mad at Joe because Joe warned him multiple times not to play with kentrells feelings and even that night Joe gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Shiesty played with his life that night, but he still made it out.

Shiesty honestly could've cared less if he had died.

When he woke up from his surgery he was so upset to see kentrell not there, he knew he had definitely messsed up.

He called and texted kentrell multiple times, but still he got no answer.

For awhile shiesty was alone due to everybody not talking to him but as time passed they eventually came around but even then scarr, enchanting, ari and bagg wasn't Messing with him as much as they did before.

Baby shiesty and 30 only come and visit him every now and then having bigger things to do.

Shiesty is still mad at himself, everything just went by so fast, shit he even suprised himself.

He wondered about Kentrell almost everyday.

He was hoping kentrell hadn't found anybody else.

He was hopin kentrell thought about him the same way he thought about kentrell.

Shiesty would ask the gang about kentrell every once and while but they didn't give him no answers accept the fact that kentrell was good.

Shiesty had many flings in the past 6 months, but none of them was kentrell.

When he fucced them he was looking for his li baby in them.

He felt none of em had as good of pussy as him, they couldn't top kentrells head, they ain't care him for him like kentrell did, they ain't do for him like kentrell did.

But just like that shiesty folded for a bitch with a big ass and big lips losing kentrell very quickly.

Scarr always told him as quick as you got em, you can lose em.

Everything his cousin scarr had told him was starting to make sense.

Shiesty had eventually fell asleep.

3 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Shiesty had awoken, it was now 6:37 in the afternoon

Shiesty sat in the computer rolling chair spinning around in it as the song played loudly in his ear

"But we had time against us
And miles between us
The heavens cried
I know I left you speechless
But now the sky has cleared and it's blue
And I see my future in you."Adele sung

"I'll be waiting for you when you're ready to love me again
I'll put my hands up
I'll do everything different
I'll be better to you
I'll be waiting for you when you're ready to love me again
I'll put my hands up
I'll be somebody different
I'll be better to you." Shiesty nodded his head slowly

Shiesty liked the song so much because Kentrell put him on to it and he felt the song.

Shiesty just stared at the ceiling.

Boy had the percs and lean eating him up but he didn't see that.