𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄

Comment*

𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Kentrell was at the bank withdrawaling money so he could disappear for a lil while.

Once he withdraled enough , he left to Walmart , he needed a new charger only one he had was his car charger.

He also needed to buy some white tees and jogger shorts just because he didn't have any clothes at the moment.

He felt it really didn't matter what was the brand or where it came from as long as he could wash his ass and put on something clean cause as of rn he was plaid in the clothes from yesterday.

He had hardly said much today , not really having anything to say or wanting to be bothered.

He walked into the Walmart putting his hoodie over his head and putting his mask on.

He grabbed a buggy going to the pharmacy section, getting dove and dial soup, lotion,deodorant and Vaseline.

He had gotten some shampoo, conditioner, tooth brushes and tooth paste.

He was getting all the essentials for him to pack for him to travel.

In the middle of walking over to the luggages and packing bags he had got a call.

It was from von.

Kentrell let it ring for a lil before he desided to answer it.

"Wasgood lil folks." Von spoke into the phone

"Waddup."kentrell said lowly

"Things have transpired."von said

"Mhm."kentrell hummed

"Lemme speed this mf up, joe done shot shiesty ass 2 times."Von said

"You would've thought yo ass gave him some booty the way he was actin."Von said lowly

"Ok."kentrell said not really caring

"Just ok?"von questioned

"What I'm supposed to say?"kentrell wondered

"Holon lemme act like I care, Oh my goodness baby joe done shot my baby."kentrell said with fake sorrow

"You cold."Von said before laughing

"Mhm."kentrell just hummed

"Lemme stop acting like I give a fucc either, you good tho lil folks?"von asked

"Yea ima be good, you live learn and let bridges burn."kentrell said before shrugging

"If you say so, I love you but I gotta go misharron ass trippin." Von said

"I love you too." Kentrell chucled lowly

They exchanged goodbyes hanging up

Kentrell grabbed 2 duffle bags not caring for suit cases.

He then made his way over to the clothes section grabbing two packs of the white tees and two packs of  black tees, making sure they was fitted and weren't vnecks , he got him some joggers and shorts, he made his way to the check out.

Once he finished checking out he left to the hotel, then taking a shower.

He packed the bags, once finished , he took a nap until it was time for his jet to be ready to take off to Orlando.