𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐀𝐈
📍𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

                                                                                      𝐀𝐈                                                                   📍𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

IT was 11:43 the male sat outside with his right hand men boomer and ben10.

"There that nigga go."boomer said

"Where?"AI asked

"Right there."Ben pointed

Once AI spotted his opp getting out of his vehicle making his way to his house AI put his car in drive speeding up making sure to keep his foot on the gas as he hopped out car.

AI slid his body out the window before upping his .45 that had a drum on it.

Boomer and Ben were out the passenger and back window.

Boomer up the ak47 and Ben upped his .45 that had a long magazine known as a clip that could hold 31 bullets.

AI opp stood there shocked not expecting such visit.

Boomer and Ben had no problem with the opp of AI but due to the fact AI had problems they were gonna ride out with him regardless they believed if one slides they all do not caring if it was family or not due to loyalty running deep between the crew.

Bullets started dumping and flying through the enemy body.

The enemy body fell limp due to all the powerful bullets.

The men stopped before slowing down.

"Aye Ben get out the car make sure that nigga gone."AI spoke smiling evilly

"Say dat den twin."Ben grinned getting out the car quickly

Ben was plaid in all black from head to toe with a black ski mask and black gloves.

Ben made his way to the body to make sure the man had passed for sure.

Ben looked at the body smiling to himself before pulling the trigger as the bullet flew right through the middle of the mans forehead.

Ben ran to the car fast as soon as he got in AI drove fastly hearing the Honda Civic wheels screech.

"Damn that nigga was strong, he was still alive?"boomer asked

"Hell nah."Ben said

"Why you let that bitch blow again fa?"boomer chuckled

"Just cause."Ben laughed evilly as AI joined in

Top was glad he finally got the rapper fredo bang because lately fredo had been talking real recluse lately on the internet like he was really cut like that when he wasn't he just had people around him that sum what was.

Fredo knew his former friend AI wasn't average person to play with but he still took the time out his day to play with the man like he wasn't one of rouges biggest drillers but has failed to being caught.

AI had pulled up to the lake as the 3 men grabbed their duffel bags exiting out the car.

The three went into the woods turning away from eachother stripping from head to toe even throwing out their shoes.

Once they had changed their clothes they burned them making sure nothing was left only leaving ashes.

They got back In the car making their way to the house of activities