"Sure, follow me" Mahir walked in with his friend while Aima was a few steps away from them, "By the way she looks good with you, I bet I'm gonna design your wedding outfits this year" his friend winked at him. "Thanks for the compliment and of course your gonna design our outfits," he said looking at Aima.

A dress caught his attention, he wanted to see her in this so he bought it for her after she agreed. "Where are we going now?" She asked realizing that they were not going to the way his mansion was.

"To buy the rest of the things. First, we'll have lunch, and then we'll go and buy you some jewelry and then shoes and whatever you need for the wedding" he said, she let out a chuckle, "it's not my wedding! This dress is more than enough" she said.

He smiled at her. "Fine we'll go home after having lunch" he parked his car and walked to her side and opened the door for her. She liked these little gestures of his. Together they walked into the diner and ordered their lunch. Later on, they went home, Aima thought to take a short nap while Mahir searched for something on his laptop.

The day had passed, they had dinner together and went to bed after having a light conversation.

The next day

Aima showered and walked into the room with a bathrobe on. She looked at the dress placed on her bed, it was beautiful, A round neck, full sleeve dress embellished in zari work. Along with a santoon plane churidar in white color and a white net dupatta embroidered with stone and lace work.

She loved it!

She wore her dress and applied her berry nude shade lipstick that she carried with her everywhere. She decided to leave her wavy hair open, she was ready, keeping the comb back in its place she heard her door open.

Mahir stood there dumbstruck looking at her, she looked like an angel in that white dress, and her pink lips were hard to ignore. "Masha'Allah, you look pretty" hot! He didn't let the word out damn he's losing his control, get a grip man!

He forwarded his hands, revealing two beautiful gajrey made of white rose just like the one in his garden, "this is so pretty" she stared at his hands, "less than you" he mumbled. She heard him but later thought maybe she heard wrong.

"I brought you these too" he handed her a tiny bag which had a pair of earrings and the other hand a beautiful necklace and a cute pendant.

"Thank you, Mahir!" This is the first time she called his name, he stretched his lips more looking at her standing in front of the mirror,  wearing her earrings and the necklace. It enhanced her look.

She looked at her hand, these pairs of gajra were the most beautiful ones. It adored her hands painted with mehndi. Yesterday after having lunch he stopped by a henna artist's shop and asked her if she wanted to apply it, she abruptly agreed. The color of the henna was dark which adorned her fair hands and the gajra was like a cherry on top.

"Ab chalein?" She raised her head and looked at him through the mirror, she smiled at him and walked behind him.

(Let's go now?)

As they reached the venue she felt his large hand over hers. Before she could protest he already started to walk inside. Once they got inside, he turned towards her, "don't leave my hand and don't go alone anywhere" he sounded authoritative.  She nodded and followed him.

Her grip on his hand tightened once she saw the man standing in front of her. "What happened?" He asked, looking at her.

"He is my aunt's son!" She looked at him, the man started walking towards them, "Mahir! I thought you won't come and who is here with you-" his eyes stuck on Aima.