Surpassing Limits

Start from the beginning

Goku: Now I'm getting serious now take this! 

As he uses instant transmission and use Warp Kamehameha straight to the face even Y/n is surprised that not even him can reacted as he got blasted away with that attack leaving him a bit damaged for a bit considering he has potential unlocked form... 

Goku: It seems that you've lowered your guard... 

Y/n: Yeah due to my confidence my bad... 

Goku: Even me I got off guard due to my relaxed nature, so are you going to continue your training? 

Y/n: Of course! 

Y/n(Thoughts): The reasons I didn't use Limitless barrier is because I needed to get stronger by taking insane amounts of damage by abusing the Zenkai Boost that I've gained... Which I needed just to see to push my limits far greater even for my base form...

Goku: Seeing you in this transformation feels like my older son when Old Kai unlocked his full potential... 

Y/n: You mean Gohan? 

Goku: Yeah with that kind power, I will go to the next form which is almost as equal as my older son's form... 

As he screams as he powers up, Y/n felt the power was coming from Goku as his hair goes spikier and the eyebrows were soon disappearing as the golden ki emits from the area and turning him into Super Saiyan 3... 

Y/n: You're energy is overflowing

Goku: Yeah but the downside is the ki strain but since you've able to decrease the strain and and Ki and stamina draining, it should be a little breeze like Super Saiyan 2... Now let's get our battle continue... 

As the fight, they seem already at match due to the overwhelming power of a Super Saiyan 3 while Y/n did use Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist with combination of Black Flash, Red reversal and ki enhancement to anticipate and dodge and repel many heavy hitting attacks of Goku's Super Saiyan 3... Once more he able to overpowering him by combining all of his techniques and send him away and following with God Slayer Instant Attack but it was countered by Goku and able to use it against him seemingly that he got countered by him just in time... 

Goku: Got you now this time! Take this! Dragon Fist! 

But as he soon going to punch him, Y/n countered him with his own technique Combine with Exploding Heart Releasing fist...

Y/n: Exploding Heart Releasing Dragon Fist!

As the two landed their blow of punches on their fist, the entire void is shaking with that kind of power but as the two knocked away, Goku instant transmission right in front of Y/n and use his trump card that the fight is getting serious... 

Goku: Kaioken times 10! 

As he soon heard that voice, it was over since he got punched and kicked over and over again as he got sent out to the other side of the place as he hears and sense that he's charging his powerful Kamehameha while transformed into Super Saiyan God form and firing it...

Goku: Take this! Kamehameha! 

A binding red Ki coming to Y/n as he almost going to get killed by such attack as he focused out and breath properly and closing his eyes knowing that he must remain calm and let his muscle flow and move by its own... By that he able to deflect such attack and made Goku shocked that his power is similar as he unlocked during the tournament of power... 

Goku: That Aura, that movement, It's not mistaken... He achieved It...  Ultra Instinct... 

(PS: Imagine it's You not Goku, just an representation of Ultra Instinct Omen) 

To be continued: