35. cupcake

World is brighter with
The happiness of children...✨

Sri : seri ... Ethum sanda poda kudathu ... Paathu poganum seriya.. !!

All three : seringa aunty... !!

Then they went towards their hostel rooms ... !!

Next day :

Next day was Saturday... So , college leave ... !!

In morning... Karthik called kirthi and informed her about his visit to Chennai..

( A/N : once again recall the events happen in previous episodes and after it )

Then they all went to outing.. they came to know about ahana's love for sid and kirthi 's breakdown... ( A/N : i hope all remembers this ... )

So , both kirthi and ansh didn't take abi's topic for 2 days ... !!

On Monday :

Kirthi pov :

This week we have few holidays due to onam  .... !! So , i need to speak to ansh senior about abi's issue ... !!

When me and ranju went to college... There that tail less money was waiting for us ... !! Krish was taking care of us .. during Karthik anna 's absence ... !! In the meanwhile... He starts to irritate me lot .. that valantha monkey ... !!

Then we went to class .. !! Where the other monkeys present ... !! I know i can't speak to senior due to this monkey's ... !!

On the day , our clg declared a holiday... !! So , yeah .. officially... " The mission abi " starts ... !! On evening , krish ask about when we are going to native .. !!

I texted ansh senior , that we can go there in this holiday ... And he too agreed ... !  Then , the plan was set ... Krish and ranju are going to railway station together... And myself & senior... !!

Senior said to the monkey cubs that he has some research project .. !! Then they didn't question us much ... !!

Abi's dad give us a orphanage details ... !! The orphanage was much near kanchipuram ..

We couldn't get a straight train.. so , we have to change the train after reaching one point ... !!

This changing train .. unplanned trip .. new location and especially unknown location are very tiring ... But we have to do this for our abi .. !!

We know our abi was , is , will be happy with this life and her parents treat her like a princess ... !!

But , we have to make sure abi's biological parents are okey ... !! I have this unsettled feeling... So , just go with a flow ... !

We reached kanchipuram on next day afternoon ... !! We book a place near that orphanage location ... !!

After freshenup.. !! We went to eat something... I was beyond hungry.. !!
S

o , now my 1 st goal is to make my stomach happy ... !!

After seeing my food, i have this goofy smile ... !? Hey ... ?! Don't take me wrong guys .. i love my food way too much .. 😁Senior just shakes his head due to my crazyness... !!