4. secrets ..?

Don't change your vibe
To fit in someone's life ...✨

KARTHIK POV....

Karthik is a tall and handsome boy. He loves to explore the world. He loves his mom more than anything . He will do whatever she want. He has a little sweet brother. Karthik took great care of him.

His parents are love marriage , so there is no relative or any other . For their marriage , they came faraway from the family . And , they didn't try to talk to them . Because they are in guilt for the humiliation faced by their family . His parents are  real love birds . Their care towards eachother shows their love . For them their children are their world . But they lost their daughter when she born. They don't know anything about her. Karthik mom was very sad for her daughter. They didn't know that she is still alive or not. This thought kills his Mother . But neither Karthik nor his brother know about their sister. Because she is twin sister of Karthik younger brother Karthik & his brother thought that the reason for their sadness was the guilt and they miss their parents. But the real reason was they miss their own daughter . Their parents didn't have an enough courage to say this to Karthik . They know would break down . Because , he already stressed him self in the process of finding their parents family . So , they didn't disclose this truth to Karthik .

Karthik father name : senthil
Karthik mother name : Seetha
Karthik brother name : Gowtham

Gowtham was one year younger than Karthik .so , Karthik joined school one year later because of his lovely brother . They fight each other but didn't leave each other in any situation . In 10 th result day , they both have a huge fight , because Goutham wants to go diploma in textile and designs but Karthik wants to complete 11 th & 12 th . So , they fight & they didn't speak for 5 hours this was the huge fight according to them .

SO COMING TO PRESENT....

Karthik woke up after the tantrums of his mom,

Seetha : karthik elunthiri...

Karthik : amma oru 5 min...pls

Seetha : seri da...

Gowtham : amma ungaluku overa illa . Intha dog vacationu solli nala thoonguran. Neengalum vituringa . But ena mattum en elupuringa ...? Mathajii... This is injustice

Karthik : dai vaya shut pannu. Na ellunthuten . Amma va thitatha...

Seetha : en chellams elunthurupingala..poi fresh up agitu vanga ...iniku oru special suprise iruku..

Gowtham : naliku thana intha doguku resultu ...iniku ena ma special?

Seetha : iniku unga daddy cook pandraru..da

Karthik : ma ena solringa...

Gowtham : happada...iniku nala sapadu sapadalam..

( Seetha throws the pillow on Gowtham and it results , Karthik started to laugh 😂😂)

Seetha : appu( Karthik Nick name ) inime evanuku sapadu illinu solliru ...

( Seetha lefts out glaring at Gowtham)

Gowtham : appuvam appu neelam poranthathe thappu...

( Karthik and Gowtham started their famous pillow fight ... & Turns their room into complete mess )

Afterwards both left for breakfast after freshen up...

After completing breakfast they have to clean their room . While cleaning they discuss about Karthik results and his clg . As Gowtham already know about him. He is waiting for tomorrow's result . Then he can tease his brother...!!

Question ❓

Did you have any secrets ... ?

Will you hide your greatest secret from your beloved one ..?

_________________________________________

Hi guys...

I hope you all like this one...

Vote comment and share...

Thank you....

Stay safe and take care ️💙...