[11] You Called For Backup?

July 15, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

------------------

Third Person POV

"Traveler, you're here!"

Aether spun around just in time to support Klee who clung on to his leg.

He was surprised to see the spark knight, looking at Albedo who just closed the door of the tavern.

That's right. They've agreed to hold the surprise meeting at Angel's Share, much to Diluc's annoyance.

"I couldn't find anyone who could watch over her last-minute." Albedo sighed as he lifted her sister and carried her. Aether nodded in understandment.

Seeing that everyone has arrived, Jean stood up. "Traveler, if you could?" She said, encouraging the blonde to explain why they were all called in such a short notice.

"That'd be a good idea. But I don't see why he has to be here?" Diluc scowled, clearly referring to the grinning pirate leaning against the bar counter.

"My my Diluc. You're the only one minding my presence too much. Besides, I'm not the only one who wasn't invited but is here anyways." Kaeya gave a literal eye smile at his brother since...he only had one visible eye- why am I even explaining the joke.

Kaeya had a point. Since Aether's 'reservation' was truly unexpected, Diluc had a hard time convincing his customers to sober up and get their asses out of there.

Thankfully, Amber and Eula were also there to help usher the NPCs out, previously enjoying their time drinking but is now interested what the commotion is about.

Believe it or not, Rosaria and Kaeya who was by the bar counter at that time, also helped. By threatening that is.

So if Aether were to count heads, the group now consisted of himself, Diluc, Jean, Venti, Lisa, Barbara, Albedo, Klee, Amber, Eula, Kaeya, and Rosaria.