[10] I had to do it

July 13, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

--------------------

Third Person POV

[Reader] opened her eyes to the world of her choice, immediately recognizing the familiarity of the room and the sleeping figure on the bed.

The sun has already risen, and she was seemingly transported to the middle of the room. Was she gone that long? Time must be different in the dimension she just came out from.

"I'm back..," She glanced to the sleeping form on the bed "...Aether."

In the end, she chose the world of Teyvat, instead of her sister back on her original world.

She felt slightly jealous how the blonde was able to get such tranquil and pleasant sleep. It looked like he was having a good dream, while she was taken to a straight up nightmare.

She also felt guilt wrapping her in a cold and bitter embrace, a constant reminder of the choice she chose to make. A decision she had to make.

The first thing she noticed was the change in her voice. It was higher, and it sounded younger. Was she seriously going through puberty right now? Because she was wayy past that stage.

She also had new perspective of surroundings. Everything felt...so enormous for her.

Upon briefly glancing at her reflection in a mirror, she muttered prayers that her eyes was just playing tricks on her.

"Shit shit shit shit..." She stated in a hushed voice while running towards the mirror to get a full view.

She was right when she thought she was younger, and that's because she was.

"I'm...a kid." She was in disbelief.

'Ara~? I didn't know you can use your head!'

[Reader] turned around quickly, but she saw no one. This again?

She growled as she realized who could it be. "Where...," She grew confused when she couldn't continue what she was saying, until the voice laughed. [Reader] was really getting very tired of hearing that annoying voice.