[9] When Things Get Serious

July 12, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

----------------

Third Person POV

"No way! You made Kaeya sleep on the couch?!" Amber laughed hysterically when [Reader] told them how she got involved in the game Klee made.

"What I wouldn't give to see the look in his face." Eula joked along.

Their walk back to Mondstadt was cold but comfortable, the winds turning to a zephyr that did nothing more than move the leaves.

The sun has completely set by the time they reached the gates of the city, waving goodbyes as Amber and Eula proceed to their quarters in the headquarters.

Being left alone, she was finally able to contemplate why she has been feeling strange since their way back.

She would randomly see a few birds on the sky. Not just any bird, but parrots. And she's pretty sure they only had those back in her world.

She would also stumble out of surprise upon feeling the pavement of dirt becoming concrete, like a street road. When she looks back though, it was back to being the trail it was before. Maybe she just stumbled on a rock? But for it to happen a few more times suggest that it was not.

Not only that, but her surroundings would glitch out of nowhere. However, it seems she was the only one that was able to notice it.

What was happening? Did she really miss her homeland to the point that she'd hallucinate like this?

"No, that doesn't explain it..." [Reader] whispered under breathe while laying under a tree.

Looks like she has to sleep here tonight. She couldn't trouble the pirate man any longer as much as she enjoys a comfortable bed and making Kaeya sleep on the couch.

Closing her eyes, she was on her way to dreamland, brushing off the feeling that something was going to happen if she sleeps. Her body tensed up, as if she was making a big mistake if she really dozed off.

[Reader] flinched when she felt an object drop on her forehead. She sat up in surprise, immediately feeling her body relax when she was cut off from dreamland.