He got desperate.

The screen zoomed out showing the skies and clouds and a voice, identified as Cordelia started narrating.

"What if I told you something that would change your views forever? Something that hid in the shadows and told in bedtime stories but never believed to be true. Something that ordinary people couldn't comprehend."

The great hall then filled with whispers and murmurs, trying to find out what Cordelia was referencing to.

The gods and demigods tensed in their seats. The whole great hall was going to find out about the biggest secrets of humanity. Some others, Apollo seemed to be amused by the situation. Cordelia however was irritated. She couldn't imagine the shock and chaos that would unravel once they find out but on the other hand, it could be quite fun once they realize how badly they screwed up.

Maybe they would finally stop treating her like a pawn in their little games and dispose of when done using. The look on their faces would be priceless.

"For years people have known gods in fairytales, myths, and legends. What if I told you they were real? Supreme beings hiding in plain sight, for all you know you can be sitting in the same room with one. Warriors trained to fight monsters in secret with the fear of being exposed and taken advantage of by mortals. I wasn't just chosen to be the savior of the Wizarding World, I was chosen to protect Olympus from threats that mortals cannot even comprehend. I was never born to James and Lily Potter. I was born to a young witch and The God of seas. A Descendant to the Big Three and from an unknown witch line. These movies aren't just about my life at Hogwarts, This story would start all the way back to June 1980. The day my biological father sent me to my adopted parents."

And then chaos. Shocked faces, jaws dropped, and frantic screaming.

What a hellish nightmare.

Every witch and wizard was stunned and started panicking. This wasn't real, this couldn't be happening, Gods and those creatures in mythology only live in the pages of books. Right?

The Order minus Remus and Sirius. All had shocked faces. How could James and Lily lie to them like that? Cordelia's birth circumstances had been a bit mysterious and indifferent. One day Lily was perfectly fine and the next she had been pregnant. The Potters had been distant ever since Euphemia and Fleamont's passing and wasn't as active in the Order, but the pregnancy was a shock.

Thalia had to resist just murdering all these people considering the fact that they're basically drilling her ears off.

"You know love I could always just shut them up." Apollo offered with an amused smile on his face.

"I've got this." Cordelia spoke, standing up from her seat, observing the chaos in front of her.

"It would be gladly appreciated if you all decided to shut those annoying, blabbering mouths of yours unless you all want heads to roll. Before you decide to further annoy me with your questions, yes I'am a demigod and yes these people accompanying me are either gods or demigods. Now that we've got that out of the way, can we just get these movies over with." Cordelia exasperatedly yelled, taking a seat once more.

" Cordelia exasperatedly yelled, taking a seat once more