The team practiced drills, learning to play with new teammates that just got traded into the team, so far so good. No matter what team they came from each one of the men could bond with one another.

Practice went well for Jordan, he made all his shots and felt like his skills were improving. He just had to see if the media agreed when the season started, which would be in a few weeks.

"Bro you keep playing like that, and you might just work your way up to being a starter." GP2 complimented Jordan's effort at practice. This had been a daily thing for the young shooting guard.

"Nah ain't to that point yet. Tryna still learn what I can do." Who wouldn't want to be a starter? He did for sure. Starting took a lot of mental strength, he had that, but the skill set just wasn't where he wanted it to be just yet.

"Don't stress yourself lil bro, see you tomorrow." A pat was sent to Jordan's shoulder. He grinned seeing that it was Klay.

After Jordan practiced a few more shots he was one of the last players to leave the facility.

Driving home his car speaker informed him that someone was calling him. Looking at the name on the media screen he saw that it was Brittany.

Since the two's first date she had been reaching out to him first, texting him, checking up on him. He liked it for sure. He had multiple females in his phone, but Brittany was always the one he texted immediately after practice or anytime he was busy.

"Hey ma. What's up?" Lately he had been comfortable with calling her nicknames other than hers, and she adjusted to it well. Just like he said she would.

"Hey Jordan, just wanted to make sure you were okay. How did practice go?" Something sounded a little off with her voice. "It went good, you okay? You don't sound to well." Brittany quickly responded. "Yea I'm fine, just a headache that's all."

"Did you eat today?" he didn't get a response, meaning that she didn't. "You had a shoot and didn't eat?" His voice raised slightly. She had been doing this a lot for the past week, especially when it came to work. She would put that over her health.

"I'm fine Jor-" She was cut off by him. "I'm bringing you something, I'll be there in twenty." She responded with a short okay, and Jordan hung up the phone from his car.

He pulled in a small burger joint. They had some of the best food, and you didn't have to pay that much for it.

"Hi sir, what can I get you?" He looked at the menu above him debating on what to give the female that he was buying for.

The worker was a mixed woman, who knew who Jordan was. She leaned in more over the counter, while he gave him his order.

What a weird slut, Jordan thought to himself. He was a man, and he knew what she was trying to do. He wasn't worried about her, he was worried about the girls food he was trying to get.

"22.47, sir." Handing her his card, she brushed her hand up against his. He noticed and immediately quickly took the card once she was done ringing him up. Jordan had to sit at a table while he waited for his food.

The same girl who took his order brought out his food and bent down beside him to where he could see her cleavage. "Here you go, Mr. Poole." The athlete got up and stood over her, and smacked his lips. "Just give me my food, with your stupid ass." He snatched the bag away from her and walked out of the restaurant.

After about ten minutes, he finally arrived at Brittany's house. He rang the doorbell, and was met with her smile. "You really didn't have to, thank you." Brittany moved to the side of the door so he could walk in.

"Nah, you need to eat. I don't like that." After taking the two containers out the plastic bag he handed her meal to her. "Thanks, but who said you could eat here?" An eyebrow of hers raised once he made himself comfortable at her dining room table.

"Me? Girl you know you want me over here chill out." She couldn't argue with that. She did enjoy his company anytime they were together.

They ate together and enjoyed each other's company. It was still pretty early, currently only four-o-clock. "I'll be right back." Brittany told him. They had moved from the dining room to the living room watching just anything that was showing on TV.

Brittany's phone rang and Jordan looked down, since she left it on the table. Seeing the screen, his smile turned into a straight face. "Jayson.💚"

Why the hell is he calling her? He thought to himself. The phone eventually stopped ringing, he didn't answer it or anything cause that wasn't his place yet.

Brittany walked back downstairs and made her way over to the couch. "C'mere." Jordan's finger curled signaling her towards him. "Yea? What's wrong?" She noticed the change in his demeanor. Her frame stood in between his legs and his hands made their way around her waist.

"You're not seeing anyone right?" He looked up at her. "No, I'm not." She shook her head. "Alright, then why did Tatum just call you?" Brittany stayed quiet. She had told Jayson that she had someone coming over, so she didn't know if that call was purposely or because he had to tell her something.

"Talk to me." his hands rubbed over her bottom. Players in the league talked, and the word on the street was that Jayson had his eye on Brittany. "I don't know, I talked to him before you got here. We talk as friends."

"Just friends?" He stood up now towering over Brittany, looking down at her. They both had a thing for each other and they couldn't deny it, so of course he felt some type of way about the call. She responded with a nod. "Nah tell me."

"I'm just friends with him J." One of his hands moved from her bottom, and his index finger met with her chin.

The two inched in closer to each other removing the space between them, and their lips met. They moved together softly. It felt right and nothing felt forced. A light moan came from Brittany's mouth. Jordan responded to it by sending a smack to her behind.

Through the room, all that was heard was the kiss that they shared. That was until her phone rang once again. Jordan smacked his lips, "Brittany it better not be that nigga." She looked down and saw that it was Kamiah.

"No it's my sister, I'll answer it." Jordan rolled his eyes, he wasn't mad at the call, he was mad because of how aroused he was just by a damn kiss. It didn't make any sense to him. He knew with Brittany this was about as far as he was gonna get, she wasn't an easy girl.

Jordan stayed over Brittany's house for most of the day, just to be around each other before the sun went down. When it did she walked him out the house and they both departed ways with a kiss.

It felt like they were moving a little fast, but it didn't feel negative.. at least for now.

Hey guys!
I hope you guys liked this chapter, you got a lil preview of them smooching.😭

Thanks for over eight-hundred reads! I appreciate it! Love y'all see you next chapter!