There was no way of assuming that she is using him or she is faking something here because the kiss they shared was pure and he could feel her love , her pure and immense kinda love!!

So he will never doubt on that. He trusts her , she trusts him and that's why their bond is now strong because he feels trust and understanding is as important as love, maybe sometimes it is more important than loving someone! Because trusting someone means you are giving your heart to them and they need to protect it! There is so much purity in a bond which starts with trust understanding and friendship!

But the thought of her dating someone doesn't go well his possessive self. If she is his then she is his. And he is also hers. That's what he feels.  Destiny brought them together and they are soulmates . So there can't be any third person who will break this bond, he believes.

And they both are possessive for each other and it's not a bad quality because they show their rights and makes the other person feel secure in the relationship. It's not toxic, everything they do, is so pure .

.
.

Devo: accha chal maan le ki tera ex hi aaya toh tu sid k saath rahegi ya ex k saath?

Sana: haye tino eksaath hi so jayenge na!! Gossips karenge!!

Sid: maa kasam!! Baby tu hi kar tere ex k saath gossip. I am not interested.

Rashmi: waise sid tu itna kyun janna chahta hai sana k ex k baare mein?

He murmured...

Sid: jalunga na!!

Saying that he left from there. She ran behind him and said ..

Sana: kya ho gya?

He pinned her in the corner between smoking room and elite club. As from there nobody was able to see them right now.

Sid: do you think it's funny? If my ex is hugging me then you have a problem and you are literally saying that you have no problem of your ex sleeping with us? Are you out of your mind? Bas tumhe hi fadak parta hai? Mujhe fadak nahi parega?

Sana: haye mera wo matlab thodi e tha? Mai toh bas overwhelmed feel kar k bol rahi thi kyun ki chahe jo bhi aaye mera connection baan k, hoga toh family hi na?!

Sid: haan toh triple jo bed hai, let's shift there. Me you and shefali , we will sleep there! Are you okay with it?

Sana: bakwaas maat kar! Tu meri baato ka Ulta matlab nikalta hai . Maine itna sab kuch soch k nahi bola yaar! Aab toh mai tere se hi pyaar karti hoon na aur teko hi karti rahungi hamesha. Teko koi doubt hai?

Sid: nahi hai doubt tere pyaar pe . Na kabhi hoga. Par mujhe fadak parta hai jaab meri bandi mere samne apni ex ki tareef karti hai.

Sana giggled...

Sana: aww possessive ho raha hai mera kullu? Ganda baccha hai tu!!

Sid made a face...

Sana kissed his cheeks and said..

Sana: kinna nona hai tu, kinna nonaaa!

And how could he just not melt in her sweetest words?