Chapter 17: The Truth or A Lie?

Start from the beginning

"More. Please – God," he begs loudly, pulling at Liam's hair.

"Of course."

Liam complies and slips another finger inside Harry as he continues to pump their cocks with his other hand. Harry feels like he's about to explode, but holds it off so he doesn't come embarrassingly quick.

Soon enough, Liam has three fingers in Harry's hole and they both feel themselves so close the edge. He stops pumping their cocks and pulls his fingers out of Harry, who whines and begs for more. Liam shushes him with a kiss, then hands the bottle of lube so Harry can coat his cock with it.

Harry understands and makes quick work to slather as much lube as he finds necessary, before hovering right above Liam's cock.  He looks down into Liam's eyes, waiting for the "go ahead" signal from him, which is just a nod and hands holding his hips to lower him. The curly-haired lad nods back and lets out a shaky breath as he slowly drops down on Liam's cock, taking him in until he bottoms out.

"Oh, f***. F***. Liam – Ugh."

"Move whenever you can," Liam assures him, rubbing his hands up and down Harry's sides soothingly.

"Y- yeah. Okay. Hold on... Wow. I forgot you were this big."

"Most do."

"Shut up. Don't talk about the other people you've f***ed," Harry scolds, then starts moving his hips slowly, making them both moan.

"Jealous?"

Grunting in frustration, Harry decides to retaliate by grinding down on Liam's cock suddenly and snapping his hips forward. Liam groans and tightens his hold on Harry's hips, leaning forward to bite down on Harry's shoulder to leave a mark.

The green-eyed lad lets out a soft cry and speeds up his movements, practically bouncing up and down on Liam's cock. Liam continues leaving love bites all over Harry's neck and chest possessively, meeting Harry halfway as he grinds down and Liam snaps his hips up. Harry throws his head back when Liam hits that bundle of nerves just right, panting and desperate to come already.

"Touch me. Please, Liam. Mmm."

Liam does as he's told, grabbing hold of Harry's cock and pumps it in time with his thrusts. Harry moans loudly and leans forward to bury his face in Liam's neck.

Panting against his neck, Harry suddenly bites down when he feels that warmth deep inside him explode and he comes hard. He keens and Liam continues to thrust up into him, reaching for his own climax and getting there soon enough. He comes inside Harry, who lets out a sigh at the feeling of being filled with it. Might seem gross to some people, but clearly he doesn't mind.

Once they've finished riding their highs, Harry feels too tired to get off Liam, so said lad rolls them over until Harry is on his back. He smiles and reaches up a hand to run through Liam's hair as he pulls out and presses a brief kiss on Harry's lips.

"Gonna clean up a bit, yeah? Too tired to shower now," Liam whispers before he sits up. Or, at least he tries to.

"Nooo. Stay," Harry whines, wrapping his long, pliant limbs around Liam.

"You'll thank me later."

He manages to pull away from Harry's arms and ignores the huff he lets out as Liam makes his way to the bathroom and get a wash cloth to wipe them with. He wipes off Harry's spunk from his own body, then returns to the bed where Harry is looking up at him hazily.

"Roll over for me, babe. Gonna wipe your pretty little bum."

"'S not little, meanie," Harry argues tiredly, but rolls over onto his belly anyway.