Author's Note: On Hiatus Until Lent is Over! - SORRY!

As you can all probably tell from the titile of this, I will be going on hiatus until Lent is over.

That's right, for the next 40 days, I will stay away from Wattpad - including reading AND writing. I've decided to give this up (along with using Twitter and Instagram on my phone, so I've deleted these 3 apps from my phone to avoid getting tempted), and it will definitely be a struggle for me. (I'm already going through withdrawal, but it's only for 40 days, right? *cries for all 40 days*. But I hope to go through this without giving in and falling apart completely, so positive thinking!)

I'm so sorry for this sudden inconvenience to all of you, especially since I know I practically just started writing this story, but this is what I've decided and I'm committed to accomplishing this. I hope all of you respect my decision.

But don't worry! I will come back and continue writing this story! I don't plan on leaving Wattpad forever (Not now, anyway). It will just be for the next 40 days of Lent, then I'll come back writing.

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME! I know this is all so sudden, but I promise  I will return!

Again, I'm so sorry for doing this to you guys!

But thank you for all the support so far for this story! You guys have made my day whenever you vote and leave comments in this story, and I'll forever be grateful for that. I hope you will continue to do that once I come back and write my a** off. I know I'll have a lot to make up for, but I'll do my best!

See you in 40 days!

Lots of love! x