𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐢.𝐦𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐢. 𝐦𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥

"so ms kate bishop, you were a part of like the explosion that happened when you took down Wilson fisk and the massacre at the Christmas tree" Ms. Agent said to kate bishop "first of all, the Wilson fisk caused the explosion and not me, and you know the tracksuits where after us..so instead of them asking where there allies are you are here interrogation of mine because my mom is arrested." kate said "you sound so smart ms kate bishop"  ms agent said "well i am not the one who is shooting guns are the people and giving them chance to that the people could accept them. yes i know what your teammates did outside Coles Academic High School.. and if you want us to be safe and keep the people safe.. try catching the people who misuse what they are gifted " kate said with a grin.

"detective kate bishop aka hawkeye speaking," kate said as she wore the jacket "well i was never use to that.. oh wait clint was also the same." laura barton said "hey aunt laura what up" kate said between laughs "nothing just finding extra arrows" laura barton said looking around "top side in black bag" kate said "oh thank you" laura said as she found it.

"so let me guess aaron broke my arrows" kate said "yes"laura said "god this guy" kate said rolling her eyes "so when you are comming back?" aunt laura barton asked "not so soon, the damage control will ask me many other questions about my mother which i do not know what to answer." kate said and laura sounded uggh "and i have a case working on" kate said looking at the paper which was crumbled.

"the case which you are looking into it is connected to  Lailah and Valdis- J"

****************

okay so listen, i love ms marvel alot... like best show... and i do not know why i thought to add a 2 post credit on ms marvel show..and give hints where is kate now.. i will do this alot...so enjoy and who is J? psd emerald grave psd by ravenorlov

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀... 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗹𝗸 

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱