CHAPTER ELEVEN

"try 7 not worked," aaron said and kate slept on the bed kate looked at her and she looked at her father photo, she got up and looked at the first bow

"try 7 not worked," aaron said and kate slept on the bed kate looked at her and she looked at her father photo, she got up and looked at the first bow. "Aaron"  kate called "phone?" aaron asked "phone" kate repiled aaron tossed her the phone to her and she called him back "yeah okay i know, sure i know i screw up few times, whatever i'm still leaning" kate as she flicked the coin and it got hit in a glass "oh shit"kate said as she got up.

"try 8" aaron said "do you think i wanna do this clint? you think i wanna leave these messages like a crazy person? No, this is your fault. " kate shouted.

"she is going to be mad" aaron said "This isn't over, barton, i am gonna find you." kate said "the mailbox is full and can not accept any messages at this time" the voice said and aaron tried not to laugh, kate got up and threw her phone on bed "kamina kahin ka!" she shouted as went.

aaron bust out laughing, kate took a seat and said "i can track clint.. but" aaron was about to complete but trailed of  "but...?" kate asked. "you need a plan" Aaron said.

In middle of night,

"you sure this is safe?" aaron asked through the headpiece "yeah" kate replied, as she got up. "and if its Maya, i will not run away" kate said  when maya was about to attack him kate made an aim and shot it maya turned around and saw kate who made an new aim. 

after maya ran away, kate lower her aim and went down "i bet you're wondering how i found you." kate said "you tracked my phone again, didn't you?" clint said "yeah" kate said.

"so this is a rescue mission, you got a plan?" clint asked "the cab is ready," Aaron said "hey, are you Tabitha?" the driver asked "Yes" kate said, and went leaving clint in shocked like how she came up with this, he thought her plan maybe worst.. but it was kinda good. "Hope you enjoy the ride, tabitha.." aaron said "thanks Aaron" kate said, and aaron smiled

both of them got inside, and went for a ride "well, there is uh...One more thing we should worry about." kate said "yeah? what is that?" clint asked "umm..do you remember the girl from last night, the one in the mask?" kate asked "uh-huh." clint replied "Um, i spoke to her"kate said.

"and?" clint asked "she said she's Natasha's sister" kate replied, after a while clint repiled "Yelena?" kate replied "yeah".

clint gulped because natasha told him about yelena.. "so you had a sister?" clint asked "yeah..yelena... after..i came out of red room, and be here.. i tried searching for her. and did not find her" natasha said "she sounds fun to me" clint said, "she is" natasha repiled.

"okay.." clint said after they reached, and closed the car door "Okay." clint said "your alright?" kate asked "yeah" clint said, as they both where walking down, clint give her the arrow and said "sorry"

"ah..clint barton saying sorry..its fine" kate said as she took the arrow.

"all right..dance" kate said showing him the treat, pizza dog used his hands "no dance" kate said with laughs, aaron laughed along side clint and grills "You made it so easy and cool" kate said to the grills.