CHAPTER FOUR

At Kate side

At Kate side..

"i.. i am kate bishop" kate said introducing herself clint barton got shocked as he looked away saying "my god" kate can not believe the person who she saw back in 2012 is in front of her. 

"how did you get this suit?" clint asked "i..." kate was not able to say anything clint looked around "lookit. we gotta get you out of here. okay? it's not safe for you to be in this. do you live near hear?" clint said throwing questions.

"Yeah..I live...just" kate was saying and clint cut her of saying "okay" "yeah.okay" kate said running out of breath "here. take it are you okay?" clint asked "yeah..i am okay" kate said  "come on lets go"

At Laura side

"why kate is not asking my phone" she said to herself, and she messaged a friend..

 have you talked to kate?

no, not yet.

why?

nothing just she is not answering my calls.

hmm..she will soon..

lets see..

at kate side

"and you know some people call me the world-famous archer" kate said getting proud "Yeah? are you one of those people, kate making o face said "yes..i am one of them " Open the door" clint said "okay" kate said as she unlocked the door, and they both went inside the building, clint closes the door and slams his head towards the door realizing he is in deep shit.

as they reach the apartment, clint see a dog "Nice place for a kid" he said removing his bag "Yeah, I inherited it" kate said "wait, you're 18?" clint asked the questioned "I'm 22" kate repiled "Yeah, same thing" clint said "so, wanna get the vest off, so i can get going?" clint said "yeah sure" kate said as she went up rambling about hawkeye is here.

"where'd you get the suit?" clint asked "black market auction." Kate repiled "And you brought it" clint said "not really.." kate said "so, what all you did in suit?" clint asked "I beat some guys up. Saved the dog. Some light B and E." kate said "Jesus" Clint repiled.

"A 22-Year- Old viglinate shouldn't you be in school?" clint asked, kate came down "funny, just having a hoilday" kate said "so, Uh now i answered your questions, can you please sign my bow" Kate said 

"why?" clint asked "because you are my kind of favourite avenger" kate said with a smile "are you okay? by the way?" clint asked not belive what he heard.

"Oh, i am good.. I'm fine you should see the other guys" kate said "i did. Tracksuit mafia" clint said "that's their name? like a super villan name?" kate asked and clint nodded "thats a bit off, do't you think" kate said.

"Are they the one that killed my mom's fiance uncle?" kate asked "your mom's fiance uncle?" clint asked "Armand III." kate said replying him "ah" clint said " Of at least seven." kate said.

"i do not know" clint said kate hmmmed  "but what i need to know is if anyone saw your face?" clint asked "oh no" kate said "okay, cause the person that wore this suit. made a lot of enemies" clint said "and track suit are one of them, right?" kate repiled "Yeah" clint said "there's no way you connected to this suit?" clint asked "right" kate repiled.

"hey, kate bishop" the guy shouted "and my name is on the buzzer" kate said looking at the window, clint noticed something "oh, no get down!" clint said.

after throwing fire, clint got up hearing them "we got little suprise for you bro!" then thows the bottle clint breaks the glass takes the bottle and give them back.

as one guy was going to throw the bottle but kate uses her bow and arrow which made the bottle to crack broken.

after a failed attempt for bring the suit, they both got out.

"what" clint asked "multitasking" kate said clint hmmed "reducing swearing... Thawing out pizza dog's breakfast." kate said "is pizza dog is name?" clint asked "he still does not have a name" kate replied taking her seat

"how's your wound?" clint asked "Uh. all alright it still hurts a little bit" kate replied keeping the pizza "its not clean," clint said as he got up and he ripped the band aid "ouch" kate hissed in pain.

"sorry" clint said cleaning it "so how is my place?" kate asked "toasted" clint replied "shit" kate cursed under her breath, "it will be fine." clint said