CHAPTER TWO

"not hating this moment," kate said and by the time a person came saying "excuse me dear, would you--" kate cuts him by saying "sorry, i am not a waitress" "You're the little bishop girl" the guy said "kate/ kiara bishop," kate said "Armad. armad Duquesne." he said "ah" kate replied "you used to come to my brownstone for brunch." he said "the place which i do not remember, Armad.." kate said with a smile and both of them laughed  "you know, it's unfair. i never looked that good in the tuxedo in my life.. i'd appreciate it if you wear something a little more lady-like for the wedding," armad said "for the wedding?" kate said tilting her head "yes, laura knows about it.. your mother told her and you.. wait.. has she not?" armad said and kate looked ahead. 

and went "happy marriage life mom" kate said to her mother "oh well, i guess the beans are out of the bag. "well, can we have a little moment?" Eleanor said and jack left kate  then said "why did you not tell me and only told laura?" kate asked "babe, i am sorry, i am sorry you found out this way." eleanor said.

"i don't know, mom, this is just like...fast.." kate said "yeah yea, it's fat, yes.. but, you know, it's kind of nice being swept up in the romance of it" eleanor said  and kate cleaned her nose "is there a part of that could be happy for me?" eleanor said "yes, mom of course." kate said and eleanor hugged her saying she is sorry and she wanted to tell her.

but kate felt bad, she did not like jack... and she was more mad because laura did not told her.

kate was outside, she took out her phone and it was a video call from laura.

"i was thinking about you" kate said with a smile "aww, any ways how is the chairty audition is going on?" laura asked "yes, it is going amazing, to much amazing that i found out my mom and getting married to jack!" kate said and laura bite her inner cheeks.

"and guess what, i also found out that laura you knew about this!" kate said "i..i thought your mom must have told you" laura said "and my face looks like what?" kate asked "like you just foun..d out" laura said "yes" kate said nodding "you look cute in suit" laura said kate said nothing..

 "sorry" laura said with a pout "now no need to be, why you called anyway" kate asked " remeber armad Duquesne?" laura asked "yes the guy who told me to wear something human like, what happened?" 

"actually, i think he is in deal with the Lailah and Valdis"laura said " wait, the people who are rumor to make humans into a monster back in india?" kate asked "yes" laura said "i thought i was a rumor? is it real?" kate asked again.

"not sure, even..  i am not in india right now, being in Los Angeles is creating lots of problems." laura said "and i still do not understand why your father, who you never told me about called you there" kate said laura paused and said "i will tell you soon" laura repiled kate then finds a dog and says "sure, now got to go.." kate said "sure, call me back" laura said.

"i will" kate said and cut the phone.. "hi." kate said to the dog "heck of the party, huh?" kate said the dog looked around and went . kate opened her mouth then went inside she was finding her mom but she heard a coniverstion..

"i shouldve known that this empire of yours.." hearing this kate got confused.

introducing crystal reed as laura.