"I know, that is why, here. The plan. I already prepared it." V said, handing him couple of papers and a very detailed plan. "Then why did you g-" "They should know how to work their ass off. We aren't simple business men. We are mafias. They should know their work. Also, the fight has plenty of time left. There will be. . . A lot of fun." The black haired male said while smirking and looking at his lover who chuckled softly as his beautiful lips widen in a gorgeous bunny smile. "You are really something else, hyung", the younger praised with a bunny smile on his face and eyes glinting with amusement. The elder just nodded his head and held the younger's waist tighter pulling him towards himself.

"Come on, let us get you more sleep. You haven't slept properly since you arrived. And, I will not allow any single compromise with your health", the elder one said as he caressed his pretty boyfriend's cheeks to which the other one smiled and hugged his boyfriend tightly, keeping his head on his love's chest. "Cuddle with me hyungie?", He asked softly as he pushed his head more to his chest. He felt an arm holding his waist and the other one caressing his soft wavy hairs. "Of course", he replied instantly pulling his boyfriend towards the bed in their room, laying down on the bed and let the other one almost hover over him as the human bunny cuddled up against his chest as he hid his beautiful face perfectly from anyone's eyes. He loved the warmth that his hyungie's chest radiated. The other one pulled down the blinds with the help of a remote and covered themself with thick and fluffy black duvets. They are billionaires, their room is as rich as they both are. They both cuddled up and fell into a deep slumber with a sweet smile on our kookie's face and void expressions on our V's face. 

Time : 10:45 A.M.
Place : Mafia's Conference Room.

Everyone was seated in their respective places. The leaders of specific departments were sitting on the chairs and their fellow team members were standing behind them with hands at their back showing honour. The projector was connected to a laptop by a computer specialist. Only J-hope was the team member who was allowed to sit beside their leader. It wasn't that the conference room didn't have enough chairs for the team or the team was too large. Their team was small and perfect. The conference room had more than enough chairs, but the standing ones had to work hard to deserve the chair. And who was deserving and who was not, this decision was taken by V. J-Hope was the only one who was able to prove it till date.

The leaders of the group were chosen by Jungkook by testing every single thing that is important to become a leader of a specific department. As for hacking and computer masters, he took tests of every single thing that is needed. For example, paperwork, fast mind and dancing fingers, simple viruses erupting in big theft, energy, patience, determination, coding in various languages such as Java, python and so on. He took tests of every single thing that can harm their mafia. Now you might be wondering how? Well, our Jungkookie is trained well in every single field by his V hyung. And Mafia V, well, he is an all rounder.

Let us introduce you all to Blackstorm Mafia's few rules :

•> You should be present in the meeting hall with proper dresscode, that are suits,15 minutes prior. 1 minute late and you will be thrown out. Punctuality is the most important. Why?

Supposedly, if there is a fight between 2 mafia groups. And you are a member of Headquarters, and you arrive a minute late at the specific spot where the fight is happening, then you will be taken as a hostage by another group as you are the one who doesn't know what the situation is inside. You never know if it is in your favour or not. Of course, you will think positive but what if it is not? You can become the weakness of the whole group. Hence, punctuality is maintained at its most.

•> You should be well prepared with whatever task was given you before deadline. The deadline is decided by V as he knows how much time will it take to do a specific work by a single person or a group.