Chapter : 04

V looked forward as he walked towards the mirror in front. The mirror mirrored him showing him his spectacular reflection. His foxy eyes flicked upwards looking at his face, glaring at the reflection while staring into his eyes in the mirror. Soon, he averted his eyes, he wasn't able to take it. It was too much for him. His eyes glanced at the right side and a familiar mahogany wooden door came in view.

His shoes took small strides towards the door and made him stand in front of him. His right hand traveled towards the door as his dainty index and middle finger caressed the initials engraved on the door with the pad of his fingers. His eyes turned soft looking at those metal carvings. His eyes instantly turned cold as he stared at those initials. His feet traveled backwards still staring at the initials with an intense gaze. He held the gaze for a few seconds as his beautiful pupils dilated reading the initials again and again.

Taking one step back he turned his whole body towards the exit door and walked past the room. He looked straight at the hall and walked silently as his shoes clanked against the black shiny tiles. He came in front and looked at the gang members who bowed down to him, he didn't bother them and walked past them going directly towards the meeting room. He stopped in his tracks as his head tilted towards them, looking at them with a peripheral view, "We don't have time to waste for those shits, in the meeting room. Now", he said silently with his deep voice dropping a few octaves, making them quiver at their places.

He walked inside the meeting room and everyone entered and sat at their respective places. V was sitting on Jungkook's chair. He glanced towards Jimin and nodded his head slightly, silently telling him to start the presentation. Jimin nodded and got up from his position and made his way towards the projector and took the laptops from the two people who were connecting the laptop with the big white screen placed in front of them.

He adjusted his glasses as his fingers danced over the laptop and opened a map of Seoul they are living in,"So, as we all know the central part is covered by us, BlackStorm. But this left hand side towards Namyangju, many rural places are planning to take revenge against us", he said while pointing to the particular portion with the help of a large and thin wooden stick with a sharp pointed nail on the front and a graspable radius on the back side.

"They are planning a war with us, rebels are provoking them to greater extent to fight with us. They are using a bunch of gun power and are aligning them in straight lines silently so that they can do a big blast and ruin our majestic garages loaded with guns and other weapons. According to me-", "a small case, goyang, gimpo and incheon are having trouble within themselves and a fight is going to take place between these three. Am I right, JP?", he was cut of by V. Jimin gritted his teeth and answered,"Yes it is sir, but I don't think we hold any shares to help them. From my point of view, we should work on-",

"you want to waste BlackStorm's precious time on this mere thing, JP?", he was again interrupted by V. "How are we even wasting our time, sir? Black storms never meddle in other people's matters. How is that thing mere in front of this huge thing? They can even destroy our garages and secret hideouts. We should", he was again interrupted by a sexy tsk passing through V's mouth which he hated the most.

V got up from his chair and walked towards the white screen present in front of them and took the stick from Jimin. "Stay seated", he said when he noticed the movement of members standing up in his respect, moving his head towards the map and looking carefully as his beautiful foxy eyes stared down at each and every city that popped up on the map. His eyes twinkled a little before he faced the Headquarters of Blackstorm.

"If we see individually, Gimpo, Goyang and Incehon are nothing in front of us. They have their own special abilities in which they are good and no one can beat them. Seoul is in our hands, and we know nobody can even touch a single piece of dust in our hideouts and garages. But if the fight occurs between these three we will face a great loss", V spoke while pointing towards the three cities.