Chapter : 02.

Warning : Mention of blood.

A pair of devilish brown eyes glanced up, and looked at the canvas. The owner of these beautiful yet mesmerizing eyes advanced towards the canvas while his mesmerizing eyes smoldered holes on the canvas. His eyes squinted a bit and a tilt was followed swiftly by his head. He observed the gorgeous canvas meticulously. His face stayed stoic as before. Scary. He receded back from the canvas. He lifted his veiny arm which was covered with nothing but bewitching black sleeves with some silver embroidery on the edge of the cuffs of his sleeves.

His palm, with exquisite long fingers, was covered in immaculate white clothing. That clothing reached till his forearm. Mitten. He raised his fingers a little before guiding them towards the massive 6ft Canvas. His index finger and middle finger lightly brushed at the right corner of the painting where there was a name carved of the owner of this beautiful canvas. His fingers moved a little in too and fro motion and then stopped at the middle of that intricate proprietary name.

His eyes moved a little from the right corner and made their way towards the middle of the canvas. He lifted his right hand up and took out the shiny white mitten he was wearing from his right hand. His left hand compiled after backing away a bit from the intricate proprietary name. But his eyes stayed still staring at the canvas. His fingers again found the artistic trademark and caressed them before stopping in the middle.

His face held the same expressions, cold and stoic. His fingers dug inside the canvas as his eyes darkened more. In a fraction of seconds, the wood on which canvas was laid was on the floor while the canvas's little pieces of papers were flying down from the ceiling. It was destroyed completely just in a fraction of second with two fingers. No one would believe it by looking at the dissipated minuscules of once fine canvas which were splintered into white, fine and thin threads.

He loved it, he loved the dissipation of that egregious tarpaulin minuscule by minuscule. He loved how the piece of lamentable artistry got scotched so badly. He was satisfied from inside after staring at the pieces crumbled down his feet with the same stoic face and eyes devoid of any emotion. In that moment he didn't feel the blood dripping down his right hand like water, staining his pale hand. His blood ran and dirtied the immaculate white smitten he had in his hand. He felt satisfied. Satisfied by the amount of destruction.

He heard a subtle knock at the door, his eyes flickered towards his left for a moment and again averted his eyes to his hand. He looked up at the wall and spoke for the first time in his dominating cold voice,"What?". The servant on the other side of the door shivered at the tone their master used. He never used this tone until he was veritably exasperated. He composed himself and dared to open his lips to speak again,"M-master, t-they a-arrived.", Said the servant. He acknowledged the servant and went to washroom to fix the mess he made of himself.

Three massive cars made a screech sound together as they were parked in the massive terminus where all types of car were placed in that beguiling black color while some of them shined through that which contained white color. It looked beautiful yet sexy. Just perfect. Just how he wanted, just how Jk wanted.

The dimpled guy came out from the bewitching Mercedes-Benz and made his way towards his left and opened the back door for their handsome boss. He lifted his muscular left arm and made his way towards the black car door. He took a hold of the handle and put his fingers inside the handle and gently pulled it up opening the car door.

The person sitting inside came out and made his way straight towards the mansion ignoring the honor he was given by the respectable bows of everyone present outside the mansion guarding his hell and from his fellow members. His feet took long strides towards the door of the mansion and was followed by the fellow members of his main gang.